4.0 out of 5 stars Its good, compact, stylish but a little too small
the build quality is very good! The design gives it a professional feel when opening it.

There is no chopsticks but a good quality fork. There is a small suace box in it aswell.

You can split the compartments as you like. How big or small is completely up to you. You can even take it out.
This box it suited for smal portions of food. Its good to...
Published 5 months ago by Lond

2.0 out of 5 stars Liked this a lot ... until the lid broke
Read this problem in many reviews but thought they would have improved the product by now -- alas no, the box (which is watertight when closed) keeps popping open in my bag and spilling salad and dressing everywhere!! Sadly - not a robust product.
Published 2 months ago by Rachibee

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good, compact, stylish but a little too small, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Black + Blum Bento Box, Orange (Kitchen & Home)

This box it suited for smal portions of food. Its good to hold you over but the content (at least for me) is not enough for a full scale meal.

I bought this for the smaller meals during the day and I got it. recomend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruno, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: Black + Blum Bento Box, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
This is my third piece of Black and Blum this product has different compartments so that you can use different foods.

2.0 out of 5 stars Liked this a lot ... until the lid broke, 26 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the Appetit box, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Black + Blum Bento Box, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
I eat quite a lot of fruit, veg and meat in my lunch and so I find this box a bit too small most of the time so I use my bigger one (Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime). So I won't buy any more of this size. Also the separator is a bit useless as it does not seem to stay up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and too small, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Black + Blum Bento Box, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
Would not buy this, style over substance, too small especially if you put the sauce container inside the box, and no chop sticks! Looks great bu not functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proud son, 29 Dec 2012
M. Booth "Boys mum" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black + Blum Bento Box, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
I bought these for my son 9, 12 year old. As I'm Japanese I make bento for boys like my mother used to make when I was at school. They are very proud of it. It may be small for fully grown adult, but fine for hungry young boys. I still don't put fresh fruits in it though. I never like fruits in with warm bento.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lunch box!, 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Black + Blum Bento Box, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
I just love this lunch box. Some people say that it is too small, but for me its just perfect. It feel durable and solid. I think it will last me a few years. Highly recommend! I think I am going to try other products from Black and Blum!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Black + Blum Bento Box, Orange (Kitchen & Home)
Very small good for children and the quality is very nice and durable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty lunchbox but unfortunately it LEAKS!!!, 13 Aug 2014
Length:: 0:32 Mins

Having purchased two of the black & red lunchboxes (both sizes) as recommended by a work colleague, I am sorely disappointed with this product. Am waiting to hear back from my work colleague to see if he has had a similar problem after putting it in the microwave.

Must point out that I have used the lunchbox a handful of times, and both my lunchboxes have bowed on the lid and now they leak. For the price tag of what this costs compared to your usual standard lock and clip tupperware lunch boxes, this fails to meet the standard and is definitely not fit for purpose.

Normally I wouldn't bother wasting my time to make a video and would just stick to writing a review of my experience of using the product. You should be able to see from my uploaded vid on here that this product isn't worth buying (unless you are intending on using the lunchbox for dry food / non liquids).

Black + Blum Bento Box, Orange