Price:£13.99+ £5.99 shipping

on 27 March 2013
Love this item real good value for money - he is as pleased as punch with it - great purchase - looks more expensive than I actually paid for it
on 24 June 2013
Do you know how hard it is to find a watch that is both waterproof AND glow in the dark? Very.

This is the only one I found. It was delivered on time and in a nice box and worked perfectly out of the box. My son has gone diving and swimming with this watch and it works perfectly. It does glow in the dark, but not really enough to be able to read the time by.

The strap is very long, but it can be adjusted enough to fit a 7yr olds wrist. Great product and well worth the money.
on 18 April 2014
I bought this for my son's 10th birthday and he is delighted with it. It has an adjustable strap so it is easy to fit on his slim arm, it's waterproof and glows in the dark. The quality is very good and it came in a very stylish box. An excellent value for money!
on 21 November 2013
Bought this for my 8 yr old son so his time reading skills could improve. It is a good looking watch that fits fine on his slim wrist. So why the low rating after less than a month of use?

Well boys being boys he came home one day pretty dirty from playing in the mud. He went into the shower and his mother took teh watch to wash the mud off under a tap. 30 seconds under the tap and the watch was as clean as new but apparently that was too much for the watch to take and within the hr it had misted over and showed condensation on the inside. I would have expected more from a watch that was advertised as water resistant to 50m!
on 7 October 2015
It arrived in good time and looks fine -a present for my grandson so am sure he will like it. It is unfortunate that the watch was going and using up the battery when all that was needed was to pull out the 'winder' to stop it. I hope there is plenty of life left in it. A needless mistake.
on 2 December 2013
Nice looking watch. Came in presentation box and then inside a white box so very well presented. Battery already in place and watch working so hope battery lasts for awhile! Its a Christmas present so dont know yet what my son thinks of it but i'm pleased with purchase.
on 14 July 2014
Nice boys watch,clear numbers and face.Ideal for learning to tell the time. Bought for grandson aged ten.He has large wrists and the strap fit him comfortably.Very pleased with my purchase.
on 3 February 2014
Brilliant watch bought for my 6 year old son. It looks very grown up (which he really likes) and fits perfectly. It also keeps very good time. A really good buy.
on 28 February 2016
Bought for my grandson (age 6) fits well and he loves it. Looks very grown up but nice and clear . He thinks its as good as his Dad's watch! I'd wear it myself!
on 12 March 2014
Purchased for young grandson's 10th birthday. He was thrilled with his watch.
We purchased it on line in Australia, to be delivered to grandson in Scotland!

See one answered question