5.0 out of 5 stars CiC childs full length wetsuit
Published on 10 Sep 2011 by Greavesie

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be aware
Buyers should be aware that if they want to return their item, as well as having to pay the postage, you also have to pay a "restocking fee" which, in my case would have been £6 for a £20 item. I have never had this when ordering from any other company and it will stop me buying from this company again.
Published on 27 Jun 2012 by Eclare

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be aware, 27 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars CiC childs full length wetsuit, 10 Sep 2011
For a child, this was a great purchase. My 7 year old was able to spend longer periods in the sea this summer than in his trunks alone, making for a happier child, making for happier parents!!! In addition, the customer service was great. When we received the original order, it was too small and so we returned it and had a replacement 2 working days later. What more could you want?

4.0 out of 5 stars CiC Childrens wetsuit, 9 Oct 2011
Good product, but I would suggest buying a size bigger than your child's age. Size 4 (age 9) only just fitted our average sized 8 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but small sizes, 11 Dec 2013
Way smaller sizes than suggested. I would advice to order one if not two sizes bigger, even then getting a nice snug fit not allowing water to enter. I had to return my first order. Wet suit itself is perfectly fine for this price.

3.0 out of 5 stars more expensive than wetsuits available in shop in Ireland, 22 Aug 2012
This wetsuit does the job, it kept my 5 year old warm and dry on the beach. You would definitely need to buy a size bigger as the 6-7 year old size just fits my average size 5 year old. I was disappointed to see this exact wetsuit for a lot cheaper in a shop in Dingle, Co. Kerry. So my online purchase cost me a fair bit more than I could have got by shopping locally when on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightning fast delivery, perfect for our Arran holiday, 31 July 2013
Lightning fast delivery, thank goodness. Ideal product for our Arran holiday. Definitely add on a year or two for sizing purposes. If you are new to wetsuits putting them on is an art and technique which needs practicing! Hoist up the legs properly first! Ankles seen tight but wriggling does the job and soon the suit fits the kid like a glove.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch Out for the SIZE!!!, 30 April 2014
Nikki Pie (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son who was, at the time of purchase last season, a small to average 8 year old, I bought the 8-9 years (K09) and in hindsight I wish I'd bought the 10-11 years. I now need another one but I'm not confident on which size to buy. I bought this last season for canoeing, open water swimming and for plain old fashioned fun in the water. He was able to stay in the water longer, much longer. Did the job but it was on the small size and, seemed to fit ok everywhere accept in the leg, we could never pull it right up, which made it a little uncomfortable, did improve slightly once wet. This suit only lasted about a month before my son grew out if it. I would suggested ordering at least one size larger than you want. Other than the size issue we were really happy with it and I am considering buying another one. Top tip: put plastic bags on feet first, this makes it much, much easier to get on :D

2.0 out of 5 stars awkward fit, 9 Jun 2014
Body too long. Wrists and ankles way too tight not relative to overall size. Difficult to get on even with talc. Crutch hung too low. Couldn't get it right pulling and stretching. My grandson said it was uncomfortable. Wouldn't. Wear again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes up small, 30 April 2014
Mrs. Amanda Causer "Jems Mum" (Maidstone, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Despite ordering a 14-15 size for my 13 yr old son, there is more ankle and shin showing above his wetboots than I'd expect. The legs are too short on him and I don't think the wetsuit is going to last him the whole season unfortunately. I would recommend others buy big.

5.0 out of 5 stars 11-12y size for a 10 year old, 19 July 2014
I purchased the 11-12y size wetsuit for my soon to be 10 year old daughter, with the intention that she might be able to get a couple of years use out of it and this size seems to be about right.

The wetsuit itself has had a couple of outings in a local lake and the river Thames and it has performed well, she has certainly been able to stay in the water longer than without the wetsuit.

The wetsuit seems to be of good quality and so far we are very happy with the purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›