Size: Size 18|Colour: Black/Fluorescent Pink|Change
Price:£14.00 - £25.95

on 14 June 2012
I ordered three pairs of Ronhill Running Trosuers as I was after some that had a zipped pocket for my key, but I didn't want running tights (too self conscious for these). These were the most flattering in terms of the cut. They are not too tight that they show any lumps/bumps, but do not flap around tripping you up when running. They had two zipped pockets at the front, and OK when you have a tissue and a key in them they look a little bulky, but the way they fit round my bottom and thighs made up for this.
The waist is elasticated all the way round with a pull toggle, which can look a little frumpy, but at least they adjust for people with a larger waist rather than being squeezed to death!
I have worn these twice now - once in warmer weather, and they did not make me sweat or stick to me, and once in the drizzly rain - they have a water proof coating on them which made the rain drops bead and stay on top of the material rather than soak in (bit like when a car has just been waxed!).
I would recommend these for somebody who wants a more flattering looser fitting trouser as opposed to somebody who is a fashion victim and wants trendy running tights.
On a size point - I have an inside leg of 31" and these are just the right leg length for me.
on 23 July 2012
Bought these some time ago and wore them for the first time yesterday. Sadly, the zips on both pockets are faulty, something that did not become apparent until my phone fell out of one of the pockets an hour into the walk. Neither zip will reliably stay shut and I'm outwith the 'return window' now. Apart from that, like the trousers for walking. They are not glamorous but practical and comfortable, seem to be almost shower proof, dry very quickly and give adequate protection from twigs etc. In terms of size, they are roomy (definitely need the drawstring on the waistband) and so I purchased a second pair in a smaller size which I have been very happily wearing for dogwalking for some weeks. Unfortunate that I decided to keep the original pair as spares, hence not discovering the flaws until now. Had it not been for the zip problem would have given this product *****
on 24 July 2012
I can think of no problems with this product. It's so light and comfortable that I never want to take it off. Was searching for something as comfortable as this for quite a while. Best trackster bottoms I have ever bought. Might buy another :-)
on 3 November 2012
I already owned a pair of Ronhill DXB which, on paper, sounded exactly like this product, so I bought one. I got a size that should have been snug (it was a size down from the DXB which fits very well). It was a horrible fit. It's baggy, especially around the front and groin, and poorly fitting around my butt so that on exercise it pulls down and the waistband comes too low. The material is very static, and it was clinging unpleasantly to my legs. It's quite thin too, so no protection from the wind. I'm very disappointed with this product.
on 30 January 2014
This is the second pair of these that I have bought, they are very comfortable and lightweight and are ideal for running, cycling, or the gym. They have a water resistant fabric which has been tested in light rain and held up very well, so have been very pleased with my purchase.
on 24 December 2012
This is the second pair of tracksters that I have bought and overall I am quite happy with them. They are a good basic item for running, cycling or walking which will repel enough water to keep you dry on a drizzly day and also work well enough at keeping you cool in the summer. The two zipped pockets are of decent size and there are reflective strips on the calves for those dark mornings.
I have only given three stars because there are a few things that let these down slightly. The fit is way too big... you definitely need to buy a size down from usual. The material feels quite 'plasticy' and although it does seem to wear and wash well it is just a little cheap feeling. They are a peculiar fit, with the waist seeming very large. This isn't a huge issue as they have a drawstring to pull them tighter.
Overall they are decent enough, not a great product but when my last pair finally wore out I was happy enough to get another pair.
on 22 June 2015
Wore these on a recent Nightride 100km cycle ride around London. Worn over top of my cycle leggings - great layering potential and felt warm as the night went into early hours. Didn't rain so don't know if water will be repelled. Only a question of time! Slightly generous crotch area means cycle attire with padded crotch is concealed.
on 23 October 2013
Perfect if you are not bothered about how you look.....but I wish I had bought the fitted slightly more traditional version. The quality is good (as always), but they are not kind to the less than perfect figure. Easy to get on and off, so no doubt will be just what some people need. They wash and dry very quickly, so don't let my review put you off from a technical and practical perspective.
on 2 May 2014
Other reviews stated that these were sized large but thought I'd try them anyway. The material and quality of these pants can't be faulted but I did find them to be a very peculiar fit. I'm very pear shaped, so found them to fit perfectly around the waist but they were too tight around the hips for me. The length was also spot on. I'm 5ft 4" and a size 8 up on top and a 10 down below.
on 24 March 2014
Bought these to go over Lycra running tights for winter - wow they are brilliant. Light weight but warm and even in snow conditions I wasn't wet. They are not too loose so I also wear them for mountain biking and they are superb x