5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, worth the extra.
Great quality sledge. Really smooth easy gliding over ice and snow. Love the handles which enable steering or braking when lifted.

Not much else to say other than it is worth paying the extra, especially for little ones who need a bit more security - used for my 3 and 8 year olds and they loved it. Fairly spacious :)
Published 23 months ago by kareng

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings...
Pros: This is the sturdiest sledge I've ever seen, and I didn't realise when I bought it that the brakes are actually made of steel - they are so solidly built I can't see these breaking, ever!

Published 10 months ago by Nicola

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings..., 3 Feb 2014

Cons: This sledge is not 90 cm long as advertised, barely 83 cm - very disappointing as I purposefully bought this thinking it would be a large one. It is also horrendously uncomfortable to sit in - as you can see in the pictures, the back rest is high and vertical and juts right in the small of your back, forcing you to sit upright. I'm genuinely worried about back injuries… Also the front of the sledge curves steeply upwards at the end, which looks cool, but makes it very painful to have your legs sticking out of the front.

This was almost a brilliant sledge, if only it wasn't so short and uncomfortable : (
In summary I wouldn't recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, worth the extra., 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: KHW Snow Star De Luxe Plastic Sledge (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars how can a sled be made in china (presumably) be shipped to UK and posted (fast) to our home for that kind of money, 28 Nov 2014
doesn't stack up... I unpacked it and it looks better quality than I expected - think its probably only for little ones

bring on the snow - cant wait to see their faces. Have a suspicion the brakes will cause more problems than they solve

I'd definitely recommend it but to be honest I haven't yet used it in anger. How can it be wrong at that price

5.0 out of 5 stars sledge, 2 Jan 2014
Brilliant product, sturdy and strong. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Put a smile on my son's face. Haven't used sledge as yet.... waiting for the snow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and arrived punctually, 27 Dec 2013
My grandson loved it, it appears to be very strong and streamlined, he is just waiting for the snow to give it a test run

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good sturdy sledge, 15 Mar 2013
This is a very good, sturdy sledge. We got it when it was on an offer so cannot complain about the price either. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars looks sturdy however will let the kids tested properly when it ..., 13 Aug 2014
quick delivery, looks sturdy however will let the kids tested properly when it snows. However it was covered in dust in box, a very minor point, but like I say in 'snow season' the real test will happen

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems great!, 17 Nov 2014
Have not tried it yet, but seems very good and I am looking forward to use it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
No snow last year, so it's still in the box.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good strong plastic, 7 Mar 2014
The sledge arrived on time and is made of good strong plastic. The handles are metal and fit into the plastic body of the sledge so im not sure how much abuse these will take but we havent tried it yet hence the 4 stars

KHW Snow Star De Luxe Plastic Sledge