Holiday Sparks
Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£2.42

on 6 December 2010
A lovely novella just perfect for the Holidays.

When Chloe Burke agreed to stay at her parents home at Christmas while they are on a cruise she didn't expect that this Christmas season would change her life. When the electricity in her parents old house fails she is more than happy that electrician Scott Quinn is willing to help her. And it doesn't hurt that he is amazingly sexy.
Scott has been fascinated by Chloe since they were in highschool but then he was way too shy to act on his feelings. So he is more than happy to get some very hot days over Christmas with Chloe. And he would be more than happy to share more with her but he also knows that Chloe is not looking for a steady relationship.
Will Chloe change her mind and accept the gift life has given her?

"Holiday Sparks" is a novella that worked perfectly for me. The length felt just right and I enjoyed Shannon Stacey's writing style. The novella was easy to read and very light-hearted. I sat back with this book and was able to relax while reading.
Both Chloe and Scott are very likable and great characters. They are pretty normal people and reading about their love story entertained me and made me happy. The sparks between them made every page of the book a joy to read and I would recommend this book to all fans of short romances with a Holiday theme.

cover
I like it, it fits to the Christmas theme without being too cheesy.

final appraisal
A short novella that was lovely and made me smile a lot. I enjoyed that the love story was sexy and sweet. Although the novella is short I didn't feel like the story was rushed or that I missed something.
on 28 September 2014
This is a very sweet, short, enjoyable read. Nothing to think about, straightforward story. If you enjoy a bit of romance you should enjoy this.
on 26 October 2013
Easy read. Very enjoyable. Predictable but had an interesting edge to it. Great holiday read in the sun. Would recc