5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Published 21 months ago by M Bell

3.0 out of 5 stars It is not bad, but not good either
These are not bad headphones, the sound quality is reasonably good. But there are better headphones at this price. I personally prefer AKG K512 or K514, whose sounds are clearer, with less sound leakage. But if you are a fan of Creative, then this is not a bad purchase.
Published on 15 July 2012 by L. Xiong

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 2 Oct 2012
This review is from: Creative HQ-1600 Over-the-ear Headphones - Elegant Black (Electronics)
Sound isolation is good, sound quality is good, nice fit, easily adjustable, no problems so far. I use them both for music and to connect for my laptop to watch things on iPlayer and for skype calls. They fit over the ears very nicely and sound quality is very good, not grainy. I prefer them to my Apple iPod earphones. All in all very happy with quality and comfort especially for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative headphones., 6 Jan 2014
Really happy with these headphones after replacing some skull candy headphones that I sent back due to poor quality. The sound quality from these headphones is superb and rival that of more expensive equivalent headphones from Sony and JVC, that I have used. The build quality and finish is also of a really high standard and they fit perfectly with really comfortable head and ear sponges. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a decent pair of headphones on a budget.

4.0 out of 5 stars bought as described, 4 Jun 2013
i rated it based on an overall use of it. to give it a 5 stars would only be if they bought out the same headset but a wireless version of it. i would definitely recoomend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fantastic, 15 May 2013
The delivery was on schedule, so it's a positive point.
About the headphones, it's simply amazing.

For kind of music i'm pretending to use it, it works just pefect.
The cost was just what I wanted to spend, but never expected for the quality to be like this.

5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 30 April 2013
Already having the soundblaster, I bought these headphones to go along with it..read mixed reviews beforehand but have no fear they are brilliant.. very happy,a great buy..

3.0 out of 5 stars It is not bad, but not good either, 15 July 2012
L. Xiong - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative HQ1600 Headpones!, 23 July 2011
Well, I have been looking around for a new pair of headphones to replace the stock pair that came with my Creative Zen X-Fi MP4 player, and while glancing through Creatives Store, I saw these. As much as the price did sell the idea of having these headphones to me, it was more to do with the fact that I trusted Creative as a supplier.

I ordered the headphones on Amazon (Free Delivery) and they arrived on the first day in the "Delivery Date" range, which considering the size of the package is incredibly impressive. They were soon out of the box, and I can safely say that they are awesome headphones. The difference between these and stock in-ear headphones really is noticeable, with audio quality improving greatly.

Overall, I would say that these headphones are amazing, considering the price tag! I have already recommended them to several of my friends and will continue to do so! Thank you Creative!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome, 12 Jan 2011
Ok, so I've had these headphones for a short time but so far, they are amazing! Super comfy, really good sound, good fit (I wear them while I bike, and so far they haven't budged an inch. Good sound range, good bass, great quality (as expected from Creative in fairness), good noise isolation (as in they don't actively block sound, but they are pretty good at passive noise reduction) and really good value. For the price, I'm not sure they could be easily beaten!