Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 13 January 2011
This 2 CD + DVD box set showcases the Irish duo at their expected best, and is something special for all their fans with many new tracks in them.Something very important to be added to any one's collection.Don't miss it.Very enjoyable listening and viewing
on 17 February 2011
Bought for Mam and Dad's Wedding Anniversary present as well as tickets to see Foster and Allen in show of same title. A lovely assortment of songs which is easy listening too. Happy Anniversary also features hence the gift for my parents.
on 18 December 2010
I suppose I am biased, because I have been a fan of Foster & Allen for many years and nothing they have done has dissappointed me.
on 18 November 2010
I have just Braught this C.D of Foster And Allen - Magic Moments 2CD & DVD Collection from Asda for £9.47. I am playing this C.D now and it is Brilliant. It's got some Diffrent songs that I hav'nt heard before.

It is worth the Money for all you people who like Foster And Allen. THIS IS THE ALBUM THAT YOU SHOULD GET!!! This Foster and Allen Magic Moments 2CD & DVD was only released last Monday.

GO AND BUY IT!!!!
on 23 January 2012
A supurb CD. Very easy listening and a bonus DVD as well showing Ireland. Great value in every way.Some new tracks, even if you are an avid collector of their music.Relaxing to the ear. Well pleased.
on 1 January 2011
This was bought as a xmas present for my mum. She loves it, really good buy with the 2 cds and dvd all for under £10. Good mixture of songs and a real must for Foster and Allen fans.
on 17 May 2013
Fantastic CD. I am so pleased to have made this purchase. It is a lovely comibination of old and new. Foster and Allen are always excellent and this CD does not disappoint.
on 17 January 2016
Bought as a Christmas present for my man. I am regretting buying this now though as I have heard it non stop ever since. So from the you can see that it is recommended
on 20 August 2015
Whatever age you are you just will enjoy the music from these two; it suits all tastes and leads you down memory lane; good days.
on 17 December 2012
a realy good cd of foster and allen all well know songs worth every penny my friend aged 93 loves it