5.0 out of 5 stars Great for quiz nights
Brilliant CD for our quiz nights, certainly gets you thinking back to all those old shows. Also makes great background music.
Published 4 months ago by Ruby Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Sampler disc of previous cover versions...what's the point?
This is a 2CD sampler set containing edited clips of TV theme cover versions, performed by the "Gordon Lorenz Orchestra", which is just the Power Pack Orchestra under a different name.

The clips have the intros chopped off and are simply faded out after approx 30-40 secs.

The full versions of these tracks have been issued before on the Power Pack...
Published on 27 May 2009 by dk32

1.0 out of 5 stars Sampler disc of previous cover versions...what's the point?, 27 May 2009

The full versions of these tracks have been issued before on the Power Pack albums (produced by Gordon Lorenz), so if you've got these, it's a complete waste of time buying this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Your 101 All Time Favourite TV Themes, 5 Oct 2009
not worth the money some of the music are taken from other cds and thay cut off and its not the full music dont buy it that what i say

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this CD!!, 29 Mar 2010
A shocking waste of money! These are not original versions they have some dodgy group perhaps with a synthesizer performing the tunes. This is not just bad it is downright painful. I could do a better job myself and I can neither sing nor play keyboard!!! Unless you have so much money it is burning a hole in your pocket then do not buy this cd.

1.0 out of 5 stars REVIEW, 14 July 2011
THIS ALBUM IS NOT FOR REAL! ITS NOT THE ORIGINAL TUNES... JUST SOME SHAT TRIBUTE BAND. DO NOT BUY IT

1.0 out of 5 stars Scarred For Life, 27 Dec 2011
J. Teagle (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
There are many TV theme tunes that are stuck in my head and I love them, so I searched for a compilation CD and found this, suggested it to a friend to buy me for Christmas, and they did. I just started playing it and immediately my mistake became dreadfully obvious. I think I *might* have seen that the music was being performed by a group, but what it doesn't make clear is that they are not trying to be faithful to the original - they are essentially remixes with only the basic melody loosely applied. It was horrible. Beloved theme tunes massacred by an orchestra I've never even heard of. Save your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bon Tempi Organ Rubbish, 20 Jan 2013
What utter rubbish! This CD sounds like a child has played the soundtracks on their Bon Tempi organ, They are not the originals form the shows and reminded me of being in a lift listening to some dodgy fake band, go to You Tube, get the real soundtracks. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

1.0 out of 5 stars READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU BUY THIS !, 29 Dec 2012
I wish I'd read the reviews before buying this product!!! I bought this Cd for my hubby for Christmas as he loves tv and film themes, so I thought It'd be a good one for him. HOW WRONG CAN A PERSON BE. It was rubbish. My poor husband didn't quite know how to tell me. He asked if I'd paid a lot for the CD. Fortunately I hadn't. But to be honest 50 p would've been too much. If you like hearing someone play the bontempi keyboard, it might be for you!! But otherwise, stear clear and look for a proper tv theme tune CD.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure Phoenix Nights, 15 April 2012
Peter Bradshaw "stringerbell" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
Oh God, has Peter Kay heard this? It would be perfect at the end of the next series of Phoenix Nights as the rehearsal act from Horwich bangs out the (out of) tune to Dallas on the Bontempi. NEXT!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING. Who are these people who produce this garbage?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for quiz nights, 25 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Cover Versions, 13 Dec 2013
A compilation of well below par cover versions of theme tunes. Not worth spending money on it. My own fault for not reading reviews before ordering!

Your 101 All Time Favourite TV Themes