Format: DVD|Change

on 15 December 2013
films arrived well before the due date in the condition that was stated, i have had films from them before and was always satisfied so i would definately use them again.
on 4 March 2012
Bought this film as I love horse films. Felt disappointed as I expected better. If it is on TV watch it but I would not recommend you waste your money on this one!
on 16 September 2014
A very nice story, with sadness and joys,realities of people's lives, building strengths in accepting and dealing with adversities and the ability to enjoy life.
on 16 March 2013
Nice story. Glad I've seen the film. One for a Sunday afternoon. Few actors in the film but it comes together well and there are some very touching moments.
on 1 November 2013
A beautiful movie from start to end!
It will touch your heart! Stunning nature and a special human relationship. Highly Recommended.
on 24 December 2015
a very nice film,jane seymour is very good in this, and with only half a dozen people in the film its a good story, a nice family film..
on 23 October 2014
Purchased as a gift, my friend was very pleased with it, I have actually not seen the film so am unable to comment further.
on 3 December 2011
I love all horse films and this one didn't dissapoint us, we really enjoyed it and are glad we bought it, thankyou
on 28 October 2013
once again I chose this because of the actor Jane Seymour good story line, could have been more exciting though
on 11 August 2012
This DVD which she had chosen herself kept my grand-daughter quiet throughout. She did need a tissue at the ready in parts but nonetheless said that she enjoyed it and would watch it again