on 28 August 2011
We were very disappointed in this shower curtain - the holes for the hanging rings weren't even cut out, merely raised markings to show where they needed to be. Also, because they were PVC they didn't have a weighted bottom which means that the curtains tend to blow outwards slightly, hence making a larger area of floor wet than was necessary.
on 8 June 2012
I was looking for a longer shower curtain as we have new lower bath. This fills the bill nicely and is inexpensive.
on 30 September 2013
Because this curtain is not see-through it is ideal for people showering and someone else using the wash basin at the same time. It isn't clingy when folded back and water drains well to the floor. Easy to clean.
on 20 August 2013
Purchased this product, looks great in picture in reality thought it was a big disappointment... a friend said it reminded her of those 70s plastic table protectors...
on 19 July 2013
delivered in great time. the colour was as desribed but the item does not look much like the advertised picture. all in all it keeps the water in the shower
on 21 May 2014
I ordered this curtain as I need a longer length for a wet floor shower. I did get it before expected time,but was disappointed as I expected the curtain to be a polyester material,but it was plastic, they did not explain enough that it was plastic I did not like it, so by the time I paid postage to send it back I was aswell keeping it and giving to a friend as I would not get much money back,,so would advise anyone to check what material it is before you send for it.
on 8 April 2014
Did not look exactly like the inter net picture and difficult to put hoops on but having done that curtain good
on 11 April 2015
Did like these at first, however the shower curtains went mouldy within a few weeks and I had to throw them out and get a new pair. The service was good though. I received them within a week.
on 8 April 2016
It's actually made in China and not in Italy! It has an extra long curtain that I had to cut down to size. Better out there to be honest
on 22 April 2015
Colour nothing like shown. Shown as purple blue but actually blue and light green but curtain ok and came when said