5.0 out of 5 stars A neat bit of kit
I bought this case and keyboard for my wife's ipad. She wanted a case that didn't add bulk to the ipad and would still fit into her handbag!! When it arrived the ipad snuggly fitted into the case and when closed was not noticably more bulky than her standard ipad case and it fitted with no problems in the handbag!! Result!

You really don't see the keyboard and...
Published on 20 Feb 2011 by john cropley

3.0 out of 5 stars works ok
Published on 29 Mar 2011 by Leo

5.0 out of 5 stars A neat bit of kit, 20 Feb 2011
This review is from: LuvTab iPad 1 BLACK Multifunctional Bluetooth Keyboard Luxury Executive Wallet / Cover Flip Case

You really don't see the keyboard and it looks like an standard ipad case until you open it up - then the keyboard is revealed. In the past we have tried to use bluetooth keyboards with our smart phones and the trouble has been the slow and hit and miss connection procedure. This on the other hand is so incredibly simple, once it has paired then all you do is switch it on and it is ready to use. Amazingly simple and seemless.

Typing on the keyboard is great. We both type using all ten fingers and it is so easy to use this keyboard - the touch and response is so sweet and positive.

Charging it up is easy (you don't need to charge very often as the battery lasts a long time before charge is needed). You simply plug into the ipad mains socket and top up!

The structure of the case, that is the way it is opened and set up, is very easy and very 'user friendly'. Also you can use the ipad in the normal way, folding the keyboard out of the way with no ill effects.

All in all this is a very useful, practical bit of kit at a good price - buy it if you need a keyboard for your ipad - As far as I have seen there are no real drawbacks to it's design or use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product that makes the iPad really useful!, 22 Mar 2011
Don Mcall "Silverfox" (Herefordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have now been using this keyboard/case with my iPad for over a month. It worked straight out of the box and provides a really useful alternative to the iPad's virtual keyboard. Notably, battery life is great (I have not need to re-charge mine yet. This makes it much more practical to type long documents and e-mails on the move whilst given good protection to the device. Great product and good investment.

3.0 out of 5 stars works ok, 29 Mar 2011
This case is quite sturdy, and the bluetooth keyboard paired without problem. The iPad is inserted into a folder similar to the apple case, and you can only use landscape mode. The keyboard is quite small with a ring of silicon cushion around it. There is no right shift key, which annoyed me a bit. They key is quite sticky, if you like crisp key response. The keyboard takes a few hours to recharge, and to push the charger pin into the socket is some what a sport. The biggest disappointment is the weight of this case is so heavy, it basically turns my top class iPad into a third class laptop.

4.0 out of 5 stars luv mac keyboard, 30 Mar 2011
Th Marcus (UK) - See all my reviews
I think this is a useful little keyboard for the price. The cover fits neatly around the iPad and looks quite smart, it has a magnetic clip that keeps it securely closed. I use my iPad on the road for my business so I needed something to protect it against knocks and bumps - this does that well. The keyboard (while not engineered as well as a genuine Apple one, is fine for typing on. While I consider myself quite computer literate my typing skills are not the best. What this keyboard gives are the direction arrows that are missing from the virtual keyboard of the iPad. (that's one big criticism I have of the iPad). I have found it accurate to type on. Overall a decent product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A present which is already much loved, 22 May 2011
Mrs "Love all sorts of books, Eng Lit degree,... (Potterton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this for a friend who has an Ipad and he is absolutely smitten. He uses his as a mix of business and pleasure and he finds the keyboard perfect for typing emails etc on train journeys, while the folder protects his beloved ipad and then can be moved into different positions to tilt the ipad to all sorts of angles.
Set up was a doddle and he is throughly impressed with the battery life and performance.

All in all a great addition to ipad. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, only one quibble!, 25 July 2012
Recently purchased this item so I could type documents onto iPad while on the commute. The product arrived quickly and is generally very good.

The case itself offers the ipad good protection and still looks good. The keyboard has a rubber like texture so feels good under your fingertips and is easy to clean. The bluetooth connection process was quick and simple and the keyboard holds its charge for hours. That is all of the positives and to be fair I only have one quibble.

Quibble - the keyboard is qute touch sensitive. I find that when I start typing in ernest it starts tyyppiinngg ddoouubbllee cchharracters all over the place. I find the best way to use it is actually to press a little harder than normal (not too hard) and then it behaves.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a brilliant little keyboard..., 13 Jan 2011
Rach (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
My keyboard case arrived this morning and I am really pleased with it. The keys have got a nice soft touch to them and it works really well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Think carefully before you buy, 24 Feb 2014
This is the worst keyboard/wallet I have ever used. It seems well made and sturdy but is exceptionally heavy and the keyboard is a nightmare to use. Touch a key and you get at least a double character and your tyuping looks like thhiiss aand oon andd oon ittt goooes. I have tried everything to make it work better. Heavier pressure on each key tap, always using it on a solid surface and not on my knee. Nothing helps. DO NO BUY THIS KEYBOARD if you use more than one finger to type. I have given it one star because it is well made and the seller sent the goods promptly. As far as I am concerned the seller should have withdrawn this keyboard from sale as not fit for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Jan 2014
Bought this for I pad 1 but in fact designed for I pad 2 so panicked a bit when I opened it. However, it works very well with the I pad 1. Easy to set up and use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really handy, 11 Jan 2014
D. Duncan "DD" (London, England) - See all my reviews
I brought this as I wanted to have a keyboard to go with my ipad. Although it does make the ipad heavier, the keyboard is easy to use and it folds up really nicely. I have not had to recharge it since I brought it so it lasts a long time.

ARRAY(0x9d26aa14)