Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£3.99+ Free shipping

on 30 March 2013
This is the best micro USB cable I have. It's better than the standard one provided with my Galaxy S3. Data transfer and charging work like a dream, and at the price I paid (which I believe was around the £1-2 mark), is possible the best cable available. It is a little stiff, but I guess this helps preserve the integrity of the wires within, hence the great data and charging performance. I have bought cables at the same price that neither charge nor transfer data.
on 16 August 2012
Works immediately with no problems. After reading reviews of non-Nokia alternatives which did not work, I bought a Blackberry cable from a phone shop, who told me it was fully compatible. Guess what - it didn't work! I would tell anyone, make sure you go for the genuine Nokia item.
on 28 May 2013
Cable as described and with fast delivery. It transfers data and pictures to and from my phone and computer with no problems. It also charges my phone when connected to the computer. Cable a bit on the thick side but does the job perfectly can't say much more than that.
on 16 September 2013
This is a fake product. I purchased item from playtec shop.

It indicates charging however the charge rate is so low it would take days to charge! only giving out 95ma instead of 1500ma

Download battery monitor app and it will display charge rate with estimated charge time.

Cable is very thin (flexible) and serial number looks fake compared to genuine item.

When I complained to the seller I got an instant refund... says it all
on 28 February 2013
Up to usual AMAZON Standard to which one has becomwe accustomed over the years. However one has to know exactly what one wants with any Mail order purchase, and in some cases the description, or specification is lacking.
An "Any Silly Questions" box would help before commiting to purchase, sort of the " look inside" box for books.
on 18 October 2013
I read the reviews for this cable and it got a few knock backs but i thought for a couple of quid its worth a try. Turned out fine im an oap and not exactly an it expert but it did the job. You would think that when you buy a phone Nokia could have included it in the box im sure if they added the cost to the price of the phone it would not affect sales.
on 11 July 2012
Bought this cable, speedy delivery and works well... bought a cable from another seller and they sent me the wrong cable.

It was a relief to know that this cable was the cable that was advertised (unlike the other seller)

Thanks again, would recommend this seller, 5 star rating.

Richard.
on 29 May 2013
This is a good looking cable with a nice feeling high quality plastic. It works a standard USB - USB Micro cable, I have used it to connnect an Android device (HTC One) to my computer. There are no problems with connection, and the phone charges as expected. At ~£1.60 it is excellent value.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2013
I have bought a few micro usb cables over the last few years. Some of the cheaper ones originally appeared good, but within 6 months the connection was very loose and unrealiable. So far this cable has worked well. It is nice and thick and has a good quality feel.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 September 2012
It was bought as a second cable to have one available on the charger on one on the PC on my Nokia 808.
It does not feel as silky smooth as the original when connecting to the phone but it works as a data and a charging cable.