5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job well
Got this to spray on my Clarkes Chukka boots to waterproof them. Did this when the boot were new (from Amazon). Put three coats on and now I can run them under a tap and the water just 'beads' off them.
Published on 2 Dec 2009 by C. Sinclair

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work at all
I was really pleased that this doesn't contain some of the worst chemicals these sprays usually contain which are horribly toxic to aquatic life and extremely persistent in the environment. Unfortunately it doesn't work. I treated some uggs and desert boots as per the instructions but they were ruined with some light rain shortly after. Really annoyed.
Published 12 months ago by littlefroggy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job well, 2 Dec 2009
C. Sinclair (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars All day in the rain, 8 May 2012
I took my new brown suede shoes outside and gave them a spray as instructed on the tin... and left for work. Anyway I forgot to bring the shoes in after I'd finished spraying. It rained a lot that day. When I got back home, yes there was water in the shoes.... but the suede outer was as good and dry as when I had left them that morning :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin......., 5 Dec 2009
Jad Berrington "Juls Bee" (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
A good liberal spray then a second coat once first is dry, have created a good waterproof surface which the water just runs off my suede boots!

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to apply, 30 Dec 2012
Although I had already used another spray on my Ugg boots i noticed a stain had appeared, i brushed them and then applied this spray, the stain vanished which i was pleased about, i have also used on another pair of boots I have not tested them in the rain yet but the spray went on quickly and evenly and did not stain and dried quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Instant Shoe Care Protector Spray 200Ml - Neutral, 27 Oct 2012
Instant Shoe Care Protector Spray 200Ml - Neutral - does what is says on the tin but do not spray in a room (like I did) make sure you spray somewhere which is well ventilated - the fumes are very strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: Instant Shoe Care Protector Spray 200Ml (Only Avail In The Uk) - Neutral - UK 1-1 (Apparel)
bought this for my Ugg boots, does exactly what it says it does. I sprayed my boots 3 times. Very happy with the results. Beats paying £14.99 for the Ugg boot spray :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Dood stuff and good price., 22 Jan 2014
It does what it says on the tin. I have been to Africa, walk in rain and mud and shoes still look new and strong since my return to UK, I am pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars shoe protector, 12 Jan 2014
i needed to protect my boots as after a while they all ways let in the damp, after using this my boots are fine very pleased

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work at all, 29 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Nov 2013
This does exactly what it says on the can, I took a chance and used this on my partners suede jacket . I sprayed this 3 times and i left it for 15min inbetween each spray.

I can say that the coat looks like new. I would highly recomment this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›