4.0 out of 5 stars Hexbug Fun
My children aged 7 (Girl) and 19 (boy) love the Hexbugs !

I recommend you get their Hexbug runs etc for more fun eg, Habitat Starter set.

I have to say as an adult the novelty wore off after 20 mins, but one month on and the kids love it and make roads and traps for them !
Published on 27 July 2011 by Dora

1.0 out of 5 stars Trading standards need to know about these counterfeit goods
Advertised as Hexbug Nano and bought on that basis - they clearly are not. Described as bug nano inside the packaging - but on the outside as hexbug Nano.

Why am I paying for something that is surely counterfeit? or at the very least is a misrepresentation of what I was expecting.

Amazon - why are you letting this company continue to trade...
Published 12 months ago by ursieqm

4.0 out of 5 stars Hexbug Fun, 27 July 2011
Dora (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano Newton - Pack of 5 Robot Insects (Toy)
My children aged 7 (Girl) and 19 (boy) love the Hexbugs !

I recommend you get their Hexbug runs etc for more fun eg, Habitat Starter set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Electronic cockroaches (in a good way), 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano Newton - Pack of 5 Robot Insects (Toy)
Bought to amuse my grandchildren during one of the gaps between meals over Christmas. It was one of the most successful toys at doing that ever. Obviously the sight of five bugs skittering all over the floor (works on hard surfaces only) created havoc and they only just avoided being crushed by four pairs of feet. Fun but not too much educational value in that, but later working out how to build obstacle courses out of place mats that didn't trap the bugs in dead ends took more thinking for the 2 to 7 year olds.
I prefer 'open-ended' toys so buying the habitats doesn't appeal but the concept of creating environments out of what is at hand does and is a lot cheaper!
Not something to play with every day but great for parties and get-togethers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great valve for your money, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano Newton - Pack of 5 Robot Insects (Toy)
I had brought Hexbug before as a gift & found them to be of great fun.
I was surprised to have found on Amazon website that for almost for the same price I was able to get not one but four more extra bugs than what I paid for at Argos.
They are great valve for money & you get a lot more to play with!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Trading standards need to know about these counterfeit goods, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano Newton - Pack of 5 Robot Insects (Toy)

Amazon - why are you letting this company continue to trade through your market place?

Please return my money. I will not be returning the goods as they will be going to the trading standards people

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not receive items branded as "Hex Bugs", 16 Sep 2013
T. Birch (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano Newton - Pack of 5 Robot Insects (Toy)
Please note that you may not receive items branded as "Hex Bugs". The seller assures me they are genuine and just packaged for the European market, but the ones I received were packaged as "Win Race" and I decided to return them as I couldn't be sure they were compatible with Hex Bugs.

3.0 out of 5 stars hexbugs compatibility, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano Newton - Pack of 5 Robot Insects (Toy)
My grandson loved these bugs but they were not compatible with the Nano V2 helix which I bought so that more than one bug could be in the tubes at the same time. the bug supplied with the Helix had spines up the back which allowed it to crawl in the tubes, these ones didnt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano Newton - Pack of 5 Robot Insects (Toy)
Bought these to top up the supply and at less than £15 for 5 there can be no complaints!

Only thing to be careful of is these are the original Hexbugs so will not be able to climb like the new V2 ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano Newton - Pack of 5 Robot Insects (Toy)
Got it as a little present for kids for New Years Eve party, along with other little things for party bags. Bugs are cool, they last, they move fannily as if real ones in a way, cool little present.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if product is genuine article, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano Newton - Pack of 5 Robot Insects (Toy)
I would be wary of buying these if you are looking for the real hexbugs. I don't think these are, however, they are of very good quality and I only got them for the cat to play without I am not convinced these are the real McCoy. Also the online code is missing - I imagine this would be disappointing for a child as I think you can play online with this code so it is just as important as the toy itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fakes, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano Newton - Pack of 5 Robot Insects (Toy)
My friend bought these for my son's 7th birthday. These are FAKES. No where on the packaging do they say Hexbug and they do not contain an online code. Very disappointed.