Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 18 April 2013
I'd never heard of Passenger until my friend dragged me along to a performance in a Cafe Nero about a year ago, and I dread to think what my life would have become had I decided to not go along. His music is perfect, and the intelligent thoughtful lyrics he writes are very hard to come by in contemporary music nowadays. This album is my favourite of his, as the songs are wonderfully crafted and he duets with artists that he discovered while travelling around Australia. It's uplifting, feel good, clever and just a joy to listen to.
on 29 October 2011
I'd never heard of Passenger until a week or ago when I came across Mike playing in The Glee Club in Birmingham, but the first song he played had me hooked. I have bought every song released and I'm absolutely in love with his music.

It's heartfelt, it's moving and the lyrics are often a mix of the beautifully sad and funny and I haven't heard an artist that I've loved this much since I found Tom McRae.

Mike and Passenger deserve fame and fortune so much more than the money-grabbing X-factorites because the talent of this man is incredible.

I swear if you buy this you won't be disappointed.
55 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 July 2013
This is the 2nd Passenger album I have now purchased (first one being - All the little lights) - Love his singing/song writing. Good to see his latest album doing so well - worth checking out his back catalogue.
on 17 January 2011
If you want to feel inspired, emotive, thoughtful, strong, brave whatever buy anything by Passenger - you won't regret it.
on 5 June 2014
I bought this because I enjoyed all the little lights so much, I didn't think that it would be as good but it is. I play it several times a day and will be buying the new album for sure. Passenger can do no wrong
on 17 December 2014
Passenger are the best band around the flight of the crow fantastic you should listen to the latest CD whisper it is the best CD I have listened to for a long time. Musical and LYRICALLY
on 8 January 2015
Another fabulous CD from the delicious Passenger. We now have all his CDs and want more!! This is an earlier one and the style is slightly different as he collaborates with others, but still genius.
on 26 December 2014
Fantastic singer/musician. I had the privilege of seeing him live. Of the same great standard as "All The Little Lights"
on 25 April 2014
I discovered Passenger a year ago as a result of his Let Her Go single. I bought All the Little Lights album, then Wicked Man's Rest and now this one - all are worthy of 5 stars. Passenger's mixture of poignant, perceptive and, at times humorous, lyrics make him an exceptional artist. On this album, the track The One You Love is just beautiful.
on 7 June 2015
Very mellow album have listened to it 3 times in two days and it gets better each time