Size: 2 Metres|Colour Name: White|Change

on 21 August 2012
I needed a cable to connect my new mid 2012 MacBook air to a dell u2412m monitor.

Works fine, no interference issues and being white it stands out from the black cables used for various windows laptops!

Good price and delivered promptly.
on 21 January 2014
Works great with my MacBook Pro with Retina display and a Dell 27" (U2711) just pug it in and off you go at full resolution (2560 v 1440). This a far cheaper and I my view a better solution than the Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter at over 80 quid and it take up usb port.
on 10 April 2013
Very very good and most importantly convenient. No more messing about with mini display port adapters for the Macbook Pro. I have a Dell IPS U2412M that I use with my Macbook Pro... and it works like a charm. I cannot claim that I notice any difference in picture quality but it is obviously way better than the VGA conversation that happens with the mini display port to VGA adapter. It's cheap, it's gold plated and it does exactly what it says on the tin. Buy one.
on 15 January 2014
I'm using it with my rMBP 13" late 2013 and Dell P2214H 21.5" IPS LED monitor.

OS X detected the screen straight away but I had problems with font smoothing. This is not a cable problem but how OS X works with non-Apple external displays.

Please follow instructions on that page if you are having same issue. [...]

Other than that it is a good product.
on 3 December 2015
Well, what can I say it works brilliantly, should have ordered it much more earlier, it does what it says on the tin, the difference is clear, clarity, and sharpness in colours, images almost popping out of the screen, in fact it's just like a beautiful lady. My Dell monitor U2412M has a new lease of life, compare to what I was using before (DVi 'on the Dell monitor' to mini Display port/thunderbolt adapter) on a MacBook Pro 2011. Now combine that with Amazon Prime next day delivery with flowers, for that price £6.99, is absolutely brilliant. After testing and using it on a daily bases on different screen resolutions, I do recommend the Display port to Mini Display cable from Cable Matters combine with the Amazon Prime next day delivery service without flowers of course (I was just joking) that's just how good it is. 5 stars all round.
on 1 December 2013
This cable is great. The plugs fit nice and tight and the diameter of the cable is enough to prevent the wires breaking inside.

I use it to connect my Macbook Pro, which has a Thunderbolt socket, to a Dell monitor with a Display Port socket. It works perfectly.

I cannot fault this cable.
on 5 April 2013
This cable is working fine with my new 24" Dell monitor without problem, but not in a DisplayPort adapter. Good quality cable as
well in white colour.
on 15 December 2013
I bought a new monitor to help with editing photographs on my Mac, and then started to look at the best way on which to connect the monitor, as with most they all have the standard HDMI and DVI connections, but as the Mac uses the mini display port I opted for that connection, and I haven't been disappointed, so if you are looking for a monitor for your MacBook, take a look at the Asus range and buy this cable.
on 21 November 2013
Well packaged product. White cable fits with the look of Apple products. Has been working to connect my Mac Pro with a Dell Screen without any problem. Good length even if computer is on the floor. Good price for a mini-display port to display port cable.
on 16 July 2014
It does work with UHD ("4K") resolution at 60Hz with Retina MacBook Pro.

It doesn't seem to fit snugly into the thunderbolt port and feels a little bit flimsy, but otherwise it's OK.