4.0 out of 5 stars Cable does not work[update - new cable works]
Cable does not work. Does not transmit video or sound. Best advise I can give is to go with a more established brand/seller of cables. The hassle is not worth saving the 3 or 4 pounds over a better product.

Published 14 months ago by Conor Daly

3.0 out of 5 stars Hdmi to display port adapter, plain and simple
Nicely constructed better than the other cable I've got of the same type, however as with all display poet connectors treat with care as the cables can lose display sync and need removal and reattaching or occasionally a full machine restart
Published 1 month ago by LukeL

4.0 out of 5 stars Cable does not work[update - new cable works], 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Cable Matters Gold Plated DisplayPort to HDMI Cable 3 Metres (Electronics)

Edited 2013-02-18: After speaking to seller, a replacement cable was sent out. This cable works perfectly and the seller acted in a prompt manner replacing it after I contacted them. Rating changed from 1 to 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cable, 8 Feb 2014
Again its a cable that works so again ive got to fill in the little box with enough words so the submit button works................

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, 30 Sep 2013
Fantastic cable, got it plugged into my computer (GTX 670) going to my Samsung TV which worked as soon as I plugged in both ends, even the audio! Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than others, 12 Feb 2013
Having previously used a single piece DP-HDMI connector, I can say this is much better as the section that slots into the laptop is smaller and lighter so it's less prone to bending or sagging. I can see this lasting a lot longer.

Good product, build quality is excellent, would recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 24 Feb 2014
I was slightly worried before purchasing as it was the first time I had tried the DisplayPort to HDMI link. Results are outstanding .. every bit as good as HDMI to HDMI. My TV/Monitor recognised by Lenovo Laptop immediately although I did have to adjust the setting on my LG TV to "Just Scan" to fit all the video output to the screen.

I would definitely recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't wasted time with cheaper, 23 Feb 2014
I bought rubbish of ebay from china and had a mixture of av issues. This works perfectly with my Chromebook simples.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 18 Feb 2014
I wanted to watch on our fairly new TV with an HDMI input things that I downloaded using BBC IPlayer.from my fairly new laptop with a DP port. I bought this with some trepidation. It was quite expensive. However I have now used it five times and it just worked without any problem. The only configuration I needed to do was at the TV use the menu to select the HDMI port as the input. The laptop needed no configuration at all. I leave the HDMI end plugged in to the TV permanently and just put the DP port end into the laptop when required. At other times I protect the connector with the plastic cap it came with. I notice that the DP port end is very secure - you have to press a button on the connector to release it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 8 Feb 2014
Works for me.Plugged the displayport end into my old dell optiplex 760 and the hdmi into my Acer G246HLBBID 24 inch monitor.It worked straight away to 1920 x 1080 resolution.Tred some other resolutions and had black bars all the way round,i use 1280 x 720 as i sit 2 meteres away from the monitor and that resoultion is fine for my needs.Pleased with the cable as it works as it should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, works fine, 3 July 2013
Does what it says, love it. Great laptop to TV conversion of sound and video, means I can enjoy my shows on a bigger screen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything works fine, 7 Feb 2014
This cable works fine, no problems with audio. It is exactly what I expected and, if needed, I'd buy it again!
Perfect product.