5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Stuff!!!
This product was delivered promptly, is made of good quality and cleans my spectacles very efficiently. I am so glad I bought this item and I will always willingly recommend the purchase of this product. I remain very impressed.
Published on 18 April 2012 by CJ

3.0 out of 5 stars not that great.....
Published on 23 Jun. 2012 by LornaA

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Stuff!!!, 18 April 2012
This review is from: 2PLUS2(TM) 2 x Microfibre Camera Lens Screen Glasses Cleaning Cloth for Spectacles (15cm x 18cm) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars the wondercloth, 31 Mar. 2012
these cloths are amazing.My husband is a photographer and has to have lens cloths but very few do the job that he needs them to do until he tried these. he said that they are amazing and would certainly get more. With quick and prompt service and delivery you cant go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 9 Feb. 2012
Excellent value for money. Nothing fancy, but does what it says in the product description. No complaints. Bonus is that they come in two different colours, should they be needed to be kept apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Nov. 2011
C. Cameron "tappus" (UK) - See all my reviews
as described and quick delivery. I have found them to be just as good as the expensive ones you can buy. Even better that there are 2 in the packet.

3.0 out of 5 stars not that great....., 23 Jun. 2012
Having got new glasses with the scratch resistant anti-glare coating and finding every smear noticeable I had a look on amazon and found these with 5 star reviews, my old cloths just seemed to smear the grease round and round so I though it time invest in some new ones. I received these and gave one to my mum who was having the same problem. They were absolutley no different in cleaning the glasses to my old cloths or the new ones supplied with the glasses, the only benefit is they are larger so you don't suddenly find yourself cleaning with your fingers having run out of cloth. I have resorted to using Pack of 24 Dr. Optic Optical Lens Wipes when they get really bad then buffing with these cloths,that seems to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Large Microfibre Camera Lens Cleaning Cloths, 27 Mar. 2012
Excellent product, use it to clean computer tablet. Performs this perfectly.2PLUS2(TM) 2 Large Microfibre Camera Lens Screen Glasses Cleaning Cloth for Spectacles
Excellent service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 25 Dec. 2012
L. Hughes (Maidenhead, UK) - See all my reviews
The cloths are ok, slightly thinner material than I was expecting but clean smears off my glasses. It's good to have two so I can keep one in my handbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glasses Cleaning Cloth for Spectacles, 6 Feb. 2012
These are items are of very good value and are used every day by my wife and myself to keep our spectacles clean. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 25 April 2012
Mrs. V. L. Finegold "earring fanatic" (Ilford, Essex) - See all my reviews
I received this item very quickly. The cleaning cloths are excellent value for money and I would recommend them. Nice clean glasses!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, 6 Mar. 2014
David (5 Broadview) - See all my reviews
I can never work out cm, should have used tape measure. Found the cloth to be smaller than the one supplied with my glasses. Found one 30x30 cm, but checked tape measure before buying. Other than that, ideal for cleaning anything glass. If buying to clean spectacles 15 x 18 far too small.