5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Stuff!!!
This product was delivered promptly, is made of good quality and cleans my spectacles very efficiently. I am so glad I bought this item and I will always willingly recommend the purchase of this product. I remain very impressed.
Published on 18 April 2012 by CJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very big
I know that size is relative but, to my eye, these are not 'large' at all. I guess I should have checked the size before ordering but I am disappointed now that I have them. I really don't think that these should be marketed at 'large' at all. I plan to buy a Selvyt cloth for my glasses. A bit more expensive but come in a range of sizes and very good quality.
Published 18 months ago by P. Burnard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Stuff!!!, 18 April 2012
This review is from: 2PLUS2(TM) 2 x Large Microfibre Camera Lens Screen Glasses Cleaning Cloth for Spectacles (15cm x 18cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars the wondercloth, 31 Mar 2012
these cloths are amazing.My husband is a photographer and has to have lens cloths but very few do the job that he needs them to do until he tried these. he said that they are amazing and would certainly get more. With quick and prompt service and delivery you cant go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 9 Feb 2012
Excellent value for money. Nothing fancy, but does what it says in the product description. No complaints. Bonus is that they come in two different colours, should they be needed to be kept apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Nov 2011
C. Cameron "tappus" (UK) - See all my reviews
as described and quick delivery. I have found them to be just as good as the expensive ones you can buy. Even better that there are 2 in the packet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very big, 1 Mar 2013
P. Burnard (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 25 Dec 2012
L. Hughes (Maidenhead, UK) - See all my reviews
The cloths are ok, slightly thinner material than I was expecting but clean smears off my glasses. It's good to have two so I can keep one in my handbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 25 April 2012
Mrs. V. L. Finegold "earring fanatic" (Ilford, Essex) - See all my reviews
I received this item very quickly. The cleaning cloths are excellent value for money and I would recommend them. Nice clean glasses!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Large Microfibre Camera Lens Cleaning Cloths, 27 Mar 2012
Excellent product, use it to clean computer tablet. Performs this perfectly.2PLUS2(TM) 2 Large Microfibre Camera Lens Screen Glasses Cleaning Cloth for Spectacles
Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glasses Cleaning Cloth for Spectacles, 6 Feb 2012
These are items are of very good value and are used every day by my wife and myself to keep our spectacles clean. I highly recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, 6 Mar 2014
I can never work out cm, should have used tape measure. Found the cloth to be smaller than the one supplied with my glasses. Found one 30x30 cm, but checked tape measure before buying. Other than that, ideal for cleaning anything glass. If buying to clean spectacles 15 x 18 far too small.