5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing customer service
Published 9 months ago by Dee

SUPBERB GADGET INITIALLY!
Unfortunately connection loose after 3 or 4 weeks!
Drat!
Published 3 months ago by Queenie

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing customer service, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Standard UK 3 Pin Mains Charger For iPhone 3G 3GS 4G 4S Ipd Touch 2nd 3rd 4th Generation (Electronics)
I ordered this product last Thursday (16th) and it was due to arrive between the 21st-25th. It arrived on the 18th, so before expected. Unfortunately the wrong item was sent (I received a phone holder instead). I contacted the seller and had a response with an apology straight away. I was told that the right product will be sent out first thing Monday which I assume it was as I received the charger Tuesday morning. The charger is different in colour (its black) but works perfectly.

I can truly say that although I initially received the wrong product, I cannot complain in any way as my product still arrived during the specified time and I didn't even need to return the other item (I was told that I could keep it).

This is the my first review and I can truly say this is one of the best customer service I have ever received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 April 2013
The charger arrived quickly and in perfect conditon. Compared to the charger from Apple, the price was really good, thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its supposed to, 24 Dec 2012
Arrived very quick and it works great just what I needed for my iphone :) would highly suggest buyingas a cheep charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 4 Nov 2013
Nice solid product. Light on front indicates when charger and when charging completed turns red from green, Useful, Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
It is amazing!! it charges the iphone so fast compare to other chargers.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, I've had it a while now and, 15 July 2014
VeroNic (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
So far so good, I've had it a while now and, unlike others I've had, my phone isn't telling me it's not compatible or charging isn't possible.

3.0 out of 5 stars SUPBERB - WHEN FIRST PURCHASED - AFTER 3/4 WEEKS LOSE CONNECTION!, 11 July 2014
SUPBERB GADGET INITIALLY!
Unfortunately connection loose after 3 or 4 weeks!
Drat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 July 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars 100%, 29 May 2014
Would highly recommend compared to other items have purchased.I am really happy with the product and still works perfect ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 12 April 2014
A replacement for my son who seems to get through chargers more than underpants!......it does what it says on the tin for a great price and quick delivery