on 11 May 2012
this was a gift for my horse mad niece, she loved it! great value for money and good qualilty, reccomend it to anyone
on 8 December 2011
After the first item arrived broken we were so very pleased with the speed you sent a replacement, My daughter is thrilled with the bracelet, thank you x
on 17 July 2013
Fantastic service good quality braclett for money paid will use this company again as I see they have lots of items at affordable prices for horse lovers !
So pleased !
on 16 January 2015
This was pretty nice in terms of design and I was happy with it considering the price I paid. I'm not denying that you could quite easily tell that the bracelet was cheaply made but it was pleasant nonetheless. The bracelet is very light and hollow but hasn't showed any signs of breaking as yet, it also hasnt rusted or discoloured as yet and I've had my hands in water when washing up quite a lot.id say at best this product is pleasant at best but wouldn't advise it's use for more mature people, it serves it's purpose better for the younger generation.
on 28 November 2013
I paid pennies for some little jewellery items for my Granddaughter from Arranview at Amazon, and every one of them are beautiful & a little girls dream.
This little bracelet was not only delivered rapidly, the same as the other items, but was even wrapped in Christmas tissue paper (which must have cost more than the item!!)
This is like stepping back in time to a service that we used to receive in bygone years.
Really good value for money, and a fantastic service
on 4 February 2013
Very nice pressie for Horsey girls or anybody. My horsey god daughter loved it. bargain price - so cant complain it wasnt in a gift box!
on 1 July 2013
I bought these for two girls and what you get is worth the money you pay for it and yes i would buy more
on 26 May 2013
I bought this from my daugther as she absolutly love's house's and I bought the same type chain already that goes with it, The house's are flat on one side just like the chain and it's very light but for the little I payed it's worth it and my daugther absolutly loves it so that's great.
on 29 May 2014
Bought for our niece, who loves e everything to do with horses and she loved it.
I can't vouch for the quality (if the material stains the skin etc.) but the feedback we got was great, it's a nice little prsent and for its price you definitely get a bargain.
on 22 November 2013
Looks a bit delicate so not sure how long it will last but it's a nice little cheap piece of costume jewellery for a child. The horses are 'single sided' so not as you would find on a usual charm bracelet. Packaged fine, no problems with delivery.