on 17 December 2011
Felt, just the way you would expect it (like the stacks of rectangular felt found in Arts and Crafts/Hobby stores - though perhaps a bit more expensive) and great for Christmas. Only other comment I have is that my pack contained 3 Green, 3 Red, 3 White and 1 Black piece of felt (rather than 4 Red), which actually came in handy when I wanted to make a snowman decoration with "coal" eyes/etc so I'm not complaining!
on 3 December 2012
Delivery was OK. Disappointed that there were brown coloured felt sheets included in place of red, green and white, which are critical colours for my project(and hence why I ordered the pack as advertised).
on 17 January 2013
Perfect for all the christmas decorations i made. Not sure why there was a sheet of black but it came in handy for a few little bits on the snowmen.
Some felts i have used have been so flimsy that they stretch whilst sewing but this was reaaly sturdy material.
on 9 December 2013
I ordered 10 pieces of felt, 4 red, 3 green and 3 white (the product as described). I received 10 pieces of felt, 4 red, 2 green, 2 white and 2 brown.

This company appears to offer several felt packets and, when it runs out of one, it improvises...
So the exact colours, and quantity of each, you receive is pot luck.

If this concept bothers you, don't buy this product.

However, if you don't mind a little content variety, I recommend this product. The felt is high quality, strong with vivid colours, for a very reasonable price.
on 4 January 2012
I needed this for my crafts work, it is exactly what i want for the tasks i want to do with it. Thank you
on 18 February 2014
Arrived promptly and was great for making Christmas decorations. Definitely recommend it. Good quality felt and good bright colours, very happy with it.
on 21 May 2014
I took a risk given the poor reviews, which it turns out I should have heeded! the colours I've received are not Christmas shades, they'd be perfect for making the Republic of Ireland flag! Disappointed!!!
on 6 January 2011
This felt pack is perfect for Christmas. My daughter and I made stockings out of it as a fun Christmas craft!
on 8 September 2015
These were perfect, no problem with colour. Thick felt which feels good quality. Thickness does make it harder to cut but I used it as a backing for a homemade advent calendar and was perfect. Making more calendars this year so will be buying again and hopefully they will be just as good!
on 6 September 2014
I had expected to receive 3 white (got 2), 4 red (got) & 3 dark green....got 4 lime green so the plans I had will need to wait until I order dark green felt. So I am disappointed :-(