Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 29 May 2012
I purchased a pack of coloured felt pieces through the Amazon web site and when they arrived, I was so pleased to find bright, prime colours. They are very good quality and good value.
Will getting some more soon
33 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2013
I'd bought felt from local craft shop and was flabbergasted at the price for one sheet. I saw this and ordered it on the off chance it would have a few colours I wanted and would pass the rest on to a local playgroup. No chance. Its the same as the expensive sheets, great quality for acrylic felt, but so much cheaper than the shop. Great service too as it arrived really quickly.
on 29 April 2013
Just what I wanted for my craft work! Will be ordering again when I need more felt!!! an excellent product I can recommend.
on 5 May 2013
Fast delivery, good assortment of colours. I got them for my daughters to do art and craft with and they were very happy
on 6 May 2013
i found these pieces of felt great for crafts and the are good quality the were just what i needed i am very happy with them
For this price and this high quality you really cannot go wrong.

The felt is a good quality and a decent thickness.
My wife visited a couple of stores that supply similar packs. The price was twice as much and the quality not half as good as Bombay Collections.
The felt from Bombay seemed thicker too.

The colours are as vibrant as you see in the photographs.
Great for schools and projects.

Niggles but really tiny ones that you need to know.

It did take a wee bit longer to be delivered but at this price and postage free all you need to do is order earlier it really is worth it.

You get a pack of 10 mixed so you have no choice of which ones you get.
All 10 are different and are really as bright in the pics.

The niggles are so tiny as not to affect the rating.

We can recommend this pack 100 per cent.
on 8 January 2013
Special Assorted Felt Pack - 10 Sheets in Assorted Colours were just what i wanted , and very good service
on 22 March 2013
My order came very quickly and in great condition, it's very good quality with fantastic colours! Worth every penny, make sure you get yours!
on 5 July 2012
Product as described, just perfect for those little crafting projects the children come home from school wanting to create. I can see we are going to have hours of fun with these.
on 21 June 2013
This is a good pack of A4 sized felt sheets. At only around 30p a sheet, they are considerably cheaper than craft shops like Hobbycraft and they are also thicker too. I think everyone receives a different selection of colours but I got neon pink, neon orange, bright red, bright yellow, white, navy, brown, royal blue, bottle green and a medium purple. They are all great quality, not thin and 'see through' like some and withstand sewing without breaking up.