5.0 out of 5 stars Gel Saddle cover
Very happy with my purchase, I stopped cycling 5 years ago, but kept my bike, recently I have been riding again but bottom really got sore. the gel seat cover has really helped, well made, stays on the saddle. Good Product.
Published on 7 Jun 2012 by John Allen

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit We R Sports Folding Magnetic Bike X-Bike
Advertised to fit above bike and it doesn't
This cover is long and thin - saddle is fat and wide
Returned product to Amazon
Published 12 months ago by Fiona Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel Saddle cover, 7 Jun 2012
John Allen (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DIGIFLEX Unisex Bike Bicycle Extra Comfort Gel Saddle Seat Cover Super Comfy & Soft (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 9 May 2012
dimensions needed because for some saddles it will be on the small size like mine
provides comfort and whether you use it in the gym bike or bicycle its a good hygiene measure as well
i would recommend it to friends

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 31 Jan 2012
Well worth the money, makes my spinning class so much more comfortable to go to, nice and soft on the bottom. Great product and great price too. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and value for money, 25 May 2012
Very good value for what makes a world of difference. i could not even sit on the seat it was that bad but will quite happily cycle my bike now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good saddle cover, 18 Nov 2012
Having read a lot of reviews for different saddle covers before leaving for a 2-week cycling trip in Indochina, I opted for this model since it seemed - from the illustrations - to be the closest in shape to the mountain bike saddle I was going to be using. It turned out to be an excellent choice. Compared to other gel saddle covers that other people in our group were using, the Digiflex cover didn't move. Indeed, it was quite a tight fit and a slightly larger saddle might have been a problem. However, this model was just right for the 550km we cycled in 10 days. Also, the contours of the cover allowed for good ventilation and I was never hot, despite the high temperatures we encountered. The gel absorbed perfectly the sometimes uneven road surfaces we rode on: end-of-day saddle soreness was never a problem. Excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spinning, 19 Jan 2012
Mrs. Joanne Russell (Magherlagan, N.I) - See all my reviews
Makes spinning a lot more enjoyable, still a bit of a sore ass but not half as much as spinning bareback

5.0 out of 5 stars Digiflex Gel Bicycle saddle., 23 July 2013
I purchased this recently for my wife for our occasional bike rides. It fits easily and is very comfortable.

Excellent delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 10 Feb 2013
My butt says THANK YOU DIGIFLEX!
When I first cycled to work on my knew bike i noticed it was a bit "solid" on my butt. Long story short, I couldn't sit streight for 3days!
Then I got this seat saddle. WOW! very comfortable!
If you have the same problem with your seat, this is for you! (granted your saddle fits the shape!)

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 4 Sep 2012
Started using this item on my vintage folding bicyle. It's good quality, sits well on the saddle, good price, can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 21 Feb 2012
Quality product with a right price. Very comfortable and durable. I used it for my stationary bicycle. It offers good protection to your bottom from getting sore. This can be used for your mountain bike as well. I love this product.