5.0 out of 5 stars stunning watch
Published 3 months ago by donna

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed
Not as classy looking as I expected and the strap has a plastic look about it. Won't wear it often
Published 3 months ago by viteri

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning watch, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Seksy by Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap 4431.37 (Watch)
I bought this item as I had been looking for a new watch. I must say that the picture does not do it justice. The face is a lovely dark mother of pearl and the dial is very clear. It has crystals around the face but the bling is not overpowering and I will be wearing it day and night. I have had comments already how lovely it is. Bought at a great price and delivery alot quicker than expected. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars seksy watch, 28 Jan 2014
This watch is better than picture I am very impressed. I viewed the white one first glad I shopped about the black one is much more classy.well recommended. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seksy Sekonda, 21 Jan 2014
Excellent quality, arrived before time stated. Very pleased with my purchase.
A little larger than I expected but that just means more for your money :) Happy customer all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 3 April 2014
This was a gift for my gran for Christmas. Overall the watch looks more expensive than the pictures give credit. Don't get me wrong, it isn't an incredibly high quality watch, but you get more than what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seksy watch, 5 Mar 2014
Bought this for my daughter. Plenty of room in strap as she has large wrists. Very clear display and very expensive looking and smart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking watch, 11 Feb 2014
Bought this watch for my mum for christmas, looks fab on her..like it that much I might buy one for myself.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Jan 2014
Brian Robb "Brise21" (UK) - See all my reviews
Very disappointing as looks so nice and glam in the picture, but reality is, looks very cheap and nasty
Would not recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely watch, 13 Jan 2014
i brought this for my mum for xmas she loves it i got it on sale one i saw it i had get it,its i great looking watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 11 Jan 2014
Really nice watch. I am very pleased with it. The price was excellent too. Ive had many compliments about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 9 Jan 2014