on 5 May 2016
Really surprised by this little speaker dock. No it doesn't go too loud, however it carries the music very well. It can be playing in one room and you will hear it very clearly in the next. Very happy with this item, even surprised by how long it runs without being plugged in. Of course it has to run off the mains first, so the Ipod can charge if the battery is running low. Simply because the speaker dock runs off of the Ipods battery.
on 28 May 2013
I found these ideal for my Apple iPhone 4.
My wife and I both use our phones for music and have placed a few of these around the house for simple good quality playback.
The best thing about them is that they will work if plugged into a power charger (not supplied) or standalone, using the phone's own charge.
They are light enough to regularly taken with on trips and holidays.

I feel the only negative issue is the bright yellow light at the front when connected to a phone. It's far to bright if used as a bedside phone charger.
on 10 March 2014
So pleased to have finally found a nice looking speaker that wasn't powered by batteries yet was still portable and good quality. Takes quite a while for the ipod battery to go and you can still listen while it's charging from a laptop or computer. Great sound, volume and seems fairly tough. Very Satisfied :)
on 4 March 2014
Really good travel speakers, especially as runs from ipod charge. Slight hiss when switched on but not really noticeable when music playing. Easy to carry around and would recommend these compared to others tried.
on 14 January 2013
great sound, great price.
You can take it anywhere. Bought for my partner and she loves it.
use it inside and out. recommend.
on 15 July 2013
Combines great value for money, reasonable sound quality and light weight to make it the product of choice for the traveller.
on 28 October 2013
I bought this for my Holidays which was very useful, I also use it in the house. Good value for money