4.0 out of 5 stars Its good but it may not be what you expect
Published on 5 Feb. 2011 by Welch_rh2

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money - buy the version without the fan instead!
This was a waste of money as the fan does not blow AT ALL. Yes it spins when you turn the switch on, but the fan blade is made of plastic and immediately loses it's curved shape when spinning. The light works OK as advertised, but if you are wanting to use the fan to blow cool air, forget it. Buy the version with the light only and save a bit of money.
Published on 19 Mar. 2011 by CyberdoG

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good but it may not be what you expect, 5 Feb. 2011
I was looking for an led reading lamp so that I could read my kindle in poorish light conditions, without having to resort to one of those battery driven clip on reading lights.This looked just right, and it is, sort of , but I have had to mess with it. For starters its got a USB plug on the end of a one meter cable. Silly of me but I didn't realize that it was intended to plug into the back of special PURE bedside radio, I just thought they had branched out with their product range. Its also smaller than you might expect at about 9" high. However once it arrived and I got over the initial surprise. I thought it is probably a better fit for my needs than a mains powered one. I already have a usb mains/5v charger ie: Black Mains USB Travel Charger, I also have a male/female usb lead ie: 1m USB 2.0 Extension Cable - Premium Quality / A Male to A Female / High Speed 480Mbps( 1metre cable is a bit stingy for most people not connecting it to a bedside radio ). so with these two extra items I have a small travel lamp I can take anywhere in the world , or a lamp that sits on the side of the armchair and lights up my kindle. The lamp itself is well made and looks as if it'll last a long time. I only put fingers to keyboard here to give the 'heads up' to people looking for a larger mains powered led reading lamp. I don't normally get the 'wrong' thing, even though its worked out fine for me this time :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Light, 14 Jan. 2012
This small light is just enough to read by or for use when getting up during the night. It plugs straight into the Pure radio and just works.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money - buy the version without the fan instead!, 19 Mar. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Light is OK, Saame about the Clock Radio, 26 Dec. 2012
Bought this to complement Pure Chronos Clock Radio. Had two faulty Chronos units to return for refund and not bothering with another one. Lamp a bit on the small side but looked great next to clock radio.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but really quite small. Not sure if it is quite worth the cost., 4 May 2013
Plugs into USB only so will plug into the back of some Pure radios. However it is very small and a bit fiddly and not fantastically bright either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Bright, and well made., 3 Nov. 2014
S. Broadbent "cyberspaceexpress" (Devon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Great little light, nice and bright, i run it with a USB battery charger.
Well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought two of these to plug into the Chronos Clock ..., 30 April 2015
This review is from: PURE PowerPort Reading Light and Fan (Accessory)
Bought two of these to plug into the Chronos Clock Radio's I bought at the same time. Fabulous little piece of kit. Light is bright enough to read by at night and the fan is an added bonus. Wouldn't hesitate to buy these again for other equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars good maker, pleaseure to look at, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: PURE PowerPort Reading Light and Fan (Accessory)
Neat, good maker, pleaseure to look at. Recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pure Power Port Reading Light, 27 Aug. 2012
Mr. G. Bu Chedid (london) - See all my reviews
For the price, I thought the lighting would be much better. The fact it has a USB connection is an advantage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014