5.0 out of 5 stars women's fleece jacket
These fleece gloves are of very good quality and attractively priced. They are extremely effective at keeping out the wind, and if worn whilst it is raining dry very quickly.Usual Berghaus quality
I can thoroughly recommend them.
Published on 5 Feb 2011 by J. A. Hall

2.0 out of 5 stars THESE LET THE COLD IN !
LOVED THESE GLOVES BECAUSE THEY MATCH PERFECTLY IN COLOUR TO MY JACKET,THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INSULATED WITH THINSULATE FOR WARMTH BUT THEY SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN TO DO THE THUMBS SO WHEN ITS VERY COLD AND WINDY IT GOES STRAIGHT THROUGH AND THEY FREEZE ,NOT VERY GOOD IN AN EXPENSIVE GLOVE I DONT THINK.
Published on 19 Oct 2011 by merlotmagic

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars THESE LET THE COLD IN !, 19 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars women's fleece jacket, 5 Feb 2011
J. A. Hall ""Henry"" (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
I can thoroughly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Women's Spectrum Class Fleece Glove - Small, Orient Purple, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Womens Spectrum Class Warm Fleece Glove (Misc.)
These are great gloves - they keep hands very warm and fit snugly. They are not waterproof (and aren't advertised as such) but they are certainly very water-resistant, as I found in the past couple of weeks I could clear snow off the car (or throw the occasional snowball) and no water came through to my hands and they stayed dry and warm.
The gloves have small cuffs that slot over the ends of sleeves - for example if you're wearing a waterproof coat which has sleeves which tighten at the end, like I do - and this helps having no cold gaps.
They also have the very useful catch at the wrist where you can attach the two together so if you throw them in your bag, when you're fishing, you've found both!
The only problem I have with this product (and the reason it lost a star) is that on the inside of one glove, where the attacher is sewn into the seam, it pokes out and scratches and can irritate a bit. When I have some time it will be easily solved with sewing it in a bit more so it is definitely not a deal-breaker for such great little gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really snug gloves at a great price, 2 Dec 2011
A great pair of gloves to face the elements. I bought these gloves when mountain climbing and thought I may have needed a small pair but the medium pair were pretty snug. Overall a good pair of gloves at a great price

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure..., 26 Jun 2013
E-type "Speedy" (Eastbourne, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
It is difficult for me to review these gloves. My extremities feel the cold.

During the cold/freezing weather we had at the beginning of the year,I bought these gloves after a great deal of searching for something to suit the weather.

My hands still froze after about 30 minutes! However, my friends thought they were brilliant. So, it must be me!

Berghaus is a well respected name so, again I say: "It must be me!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Gloves, 18 Mar 2013
Was looking for something between my normal wool mits and thick ski gloves for walking the dog, these Berghaus fleece gloves are perfect for cold days. I found the size guide useful and the gloves fit nicely without being too tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm gloves!, 12 May 2013
These gloves do keep my hands warm compared to other gloves I have, although my thumbs don't seem to stay as warm as my fingers in them?! The only niggle is that the elastic sown around the inside of the cuff is a bit scratchy on my wrists.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too large, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Womens Spectrum Class Warm Fleece Glove (Misc.)
These gloves are very large. Admittedly, i bought the large because that's all they had in stock, thinking they might be on the small side but they are are very large and my hands are average sized for a woman. They are also very clumpy, but I suppose that anyone who buys these (Berghaus) gloves knows that (except me!). Anyway, they are going back today.

Also, the packaging was really, really excessive. I have just measured the box (yes, box!) and it measures 15 x 12 inches with a depth of 4 inches with the usual bumpf of brown paper that filled the box up to 'protect' the item! And all for a pair of gloves that could have been wrapped in brown paper. I order a lot from Amazon for the convenience and this has been the first excessively wrapped package but I can always go to the high street and get what I want without the dead trees involved so Amazon really need to review their wrapping policy.

Oh and one more thing - 3.49 will be deducted from my refund when I return these gloves, which is an absolute rip off. I have just wrapped and weighed the gloves (99g) and they are the size of a small package, the post office charge 2.20 for second class for a small package and as this is being returned by the only available source 'the collect service', i'm assuming it's even cheaper!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 April 2013
I have found the gloves as described in the advertisement and really proved useful through the recent inclement and cold weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, 13 April 2013
Great gloves hard wearing really did keep the cold out and hands warm this is my second pair after losing my first. Good product for those cold prolonged days.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›