5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Beanie even fits Big Heads!
Published on 30 Dec. 2011 by JohnSuv

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect picture
The berghaus badge isn't the one advertised on amazon it's brown with writing on instead of the berghaus emblem which doesn't look that great !!!
Published 19 months ago by Berghorse

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Beanie even fits Big Heads!, 30 Dec. 2011
JohnSuv "JohnSuv" (East Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Berghaus Ribbed Beanie Am Knitted Beanie Hat (Sports Apparel)
Can't wear hats, just don't have a head for them. Now I'm knocking on 50 and getting shiny on top I really need one. Along comes Beanie by Berghaus.. Apart from the Berghaus badge thingy being different to the one in the image I can't complain one bit. I've worn it so much now its become part of my head when I'm outside and I'm no longer a distraction for low flying aircraft. You just forget its on sometimes such is the quality and the addition of a soft lining band on the inside. I've tried wearing other hats when working outside but always have to remove them as they get too warm, this one somehow just seems to keep your head at the right temperature. I have a big head, no really... Size large head, never find a hat that fits me in the shops. This one... perfect. One size even fits Big Heads its should have on the label! :)
Just noticed the picture being shown for the review I'm doing has the label on that I received although the product page shows the one everyone knows so don't know whats going on there.

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful and warm beanie, 15 Dec. 2011
As expecter from this brand, this cap is very warm and does not itch. The inside lower couple of inches is covered by fleece. Since I live in a very cold climate, I would have preferred it to be an inch longer, but that's a matter of taste. Since the brand label was tight and would have broken the outer shell, I carefully removed it before first usage. I've used it every day since it arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars berghausbeanie hat, 8 Feb. 2012
just what is needed in these temperatures ... well made, comfortable and really is warm ... can see this being worn a lot

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect picture, 12 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Hat from Berghaus, 12 Oct. 2011
Another quality Berghaus product. Very comforatable hat, excellent material quality that provides warm comfort in cold weather. Really pleased with it, bring on the cold conditions!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour, 19 Jan. 2012
Karen (Congleton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have looked for Berghaus hats in the shops but have never found a red one. (they all seem to be black or blue) I therefore ordered this from Amazon and it is really nice. It brighens up my black Berghaus coat and with a red scarf and gloves I feel much more stylish when I go for a walk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus beanie hat, 20 Dec. 2012
The quality is pretty good. The ribbing feels and looks thick, inside the beanie it is fleece lined. I bought this for my 22 yr old son to go with his Berghaus jacket and it looks pretty smart and on trend. I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Beanie Hat, 23 Jan. 2011
Dave (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This is a five star item, it was given 4 as i had to add the photos myself, the hat is nice and soft. The beanie has fleece on the inside about 2 inches high. This is very soft and covers your ears and the back of your neck. The beanie keeps your head lovely and warm without making it sweat. I hate wool and thought this would be itchy to the touch but it is smooth and warm and works great. The red beanie is deep and rich in colour and the price point is about £5.00 cheaper than most other companies. Recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 3 Mar. 2012
Well fitting but I received a different product to the one in the photo. With a horrid brown label on the front not the iconic berghaus tag. This is a very thick beanie, which surprised me a bit but it's warm and well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent looking beanie, 20 Feb. 2013
Very warm and nice looking beanie. Looks much better in real life than on the photo. Bought a black one and it's really black. Would recommend to anyone as it is high quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›