5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Beanie even fits Big Heads!
Published on 30 Dec 2011 by JohnSuv

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect picture
The berghaus badge isn't the one advertised on amazon it's brown with writing on instead of the berghaus emblem which doesn't look that great !!!
Published 11 months ago by Berghorse

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Beanie even fits Big Heads!, 30 Dec 2011
JohnSuv "JohnSuv" (East Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Berghaus Ribbed Beanie Am Knitted Beanie Hat (Sports Apparel)
Can't wear hats, just don't have a head for them. Now I'm knocking on 50 and getting shiny on top I really need one. Along comes Beanie by Berghaus.. Apart from the Berghaus badge thingy being different to the one in the image I can't complain one bit. I've worn it so much now its become part of my head when I'm outside and I'm no longer a distraction for low flying aircraft. You just forget its on sometimes such is the quality and the addition of a soft lining band on the inside. I've tried wearing other hats when working outside but always have to remove them as they get too warm, this one somehow just seems to keep your head at the right temperature. I have a big head, no really... Size large head, never find a hat that fits me in the shops. This one... perfect. One size even fits Big Heads its should have on the label! :)
Just noticed the picture being shown for the review I'm doing has the label on that I received although the product page shows the one everyone knows so don't know whats going on there.

5.0 out of 5 stars berghausbeanie hat, 8 Feb 2012
just what is needed in these temperatures ... well made, comfortable and really is warm ... can see this being worn a lot

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful and warm beanie, 15 Dec 2011
As expecter from this brand, this cap is very warm and does not itch. The inside lower couple of inches is covered by fleece. Since I live in a very cold climate, I would have preferred it to be an inch longer, but that's a matter of taste. Since the brand label was tight and would have broken the outer shell, I carefully removed it before first usage. I've used it every day since it arrived.

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect picture, 12 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Hat from Berghaus, 12 Oct 2011
Another quality Berghaus product. Very comforatable hat, excellent material quality that provides warm comfort in cold weather. Really pleased with it, bring on the cold conditions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping me warm, 11 April 2014
This hat is great it's kept my head warm through the winter and in look great in it am a star

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well fitting and comfortable, 9 Mar 2014
B. H. Morgan "Brian Morgan" (Notts England) - See all my reviews
Nothing to dislike, fits into pocket and fully up to Berghaus standard. Nothing else needs to be said so I'll submit this now

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 5 Mar 2014
Love this hat, it goes everywhere with me on cold days - sometimes your head gets very warm on long walks, however it should be great for The Alps!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEANIE HAT, 20 Feb 2014
A VERY GOOD QUALITY RIBBED HAT WHICH IS LINED. IDEAL IN COLD WEATHER .FOUND IT BETTER THAN OTHER EXPENSIVE HATS THAT I HAVE BOUGHT.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm hat, 22 Nov 2013
great warm hat matches new gilet easy for putting in pocket but handy so your not caught out in cold washable too

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›