on 12 March 2014
does keep the wind out, but bit small even the XL), so I couldn't get my liner gloves underneath. I suffer from Reynauds, so biking in cold weather presents a particular challenge. These, along with most gloves, have an overly-strong wrist grip, which restricts circulation. The gloves themselves live up to the brand, so most people will be fine with them
on 28 October 2012
Fantastic gloves. Good fit. Excellent windproofing and with the grippy bits on the palm and fingers you are actually able to pick things up without having to take the gloves off.
on 19 August 2014
Good gloves but don't be misled - Gore windstopper is not Gore-Tex as described
on 14 January 2014
Survived 15 degrees C below zero, in Arctic Lapland - so certainly lived up to expectations. Slightly longer than the old ones of the same style they replaced, which is good.
on 9 March 2012
Very comfortable and warm. Does a good job of keeping out the wind chill. The grip on the palm is great because its not actually "sticky" but it does grip well.
on 3 January 2015
I bought these a year ago and they are great gloves. I've had quite a few pairs of the Berghaus Spectrum gloves which are very warm but the stitching does come loose after a while. I decided to buy the Windygripper gloves and it's proven to be a great purchase. I use them when I go running, walking and even cycling.

I was concerned that that dexderity might not be that good but considering the level of insulation it is quite easy to operate a stopwatch and such like. The level of grip is excellent when riding my bike (better and far warmer than cycling gloves) and heavy rain seems to have little effect on the temperature of your fingers. After a year of use there are no signs of loose stitching or undue wear at all. An excellent pair of gloves.
on 7 May 2013
The gloves were just what i needed not heavy and cumbersome, but light with good grip. and do the job described.
on 7 February 2014
These gloves came in good time, The were a Christmas gift. Unfortunately they were too big and there was not a smaller size. I had to return them and ordered them from another source.
on 22 September 2015
Excellent windproof gloves, these are windproof gloves not waterproof, at no point in the description does it say they are waterproof so all the idiots who bought them thinking they are have gotten what they deserve....cold wet hands! I've worn these gloves in the Lake District in -20 degree wind chill and my hands have been warm. With no inner seems they are probably the most comfortable gloves you will find so buy some today and don't take any notice of the clowns who are moaning about them not being waterproof...THEY'R NOT SUPPOSED TO BE!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2014
Both myself and my daughter are very pleased with the two pairs I purchased I would recommend them for anyone

See one answered question