5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value headgear
Published on 20 Mar. 2011 by McGyverrr

2.0 out of 5 stars Lack lustre finish on a comfortable helmet.
Very disappointed. After reading the other reviews I thought I would be getting a nice quality helmet at a reasonable price but when removed from the box all I can say is that the finish is lacking, although it fits well and feels secure it looks tacky and like the quality control had been carried out by a chimp.
Published 4 months ago by Mike j

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value headgear, 20 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet TITAINIUM (Misc.)
I purchased this helmet from Greenpiste Sports via Amazon. It arrived very promptly, within a day or so. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. This helmet seems better made than others which are much more expensive. I have (literally) just returned from a week skiing in the Austrian Alps and this helmet was perfect. Light, looks good, fits well and is easy to wear with goggles. I didn't need any other thermal layers on my head either as it was warm enough by itself. I was a bit skeptical that a helmet this reasonably priced would be any good, but Trespass have produced a winner here. Very happy I bought this.
Cheers, John.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 16 Feb. 2010
A good product at a good price. Fits well & looks good. The colour looks better in real life & the shape ensures your goggles stay in place.

Keeps your head warm, even in extreme weather!

Everyone on the slopes should wear a helmet, you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet, 11 Feb. 2011
Very light helmet, suits a rounder shaped head! Good colour and adjustment at back ensures a good fit.Very pleased with.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 10 Jun. 2013
I got this helmet to use with my bike and it was a great idea.

The fit and adjustment;
The width adjustment dial sits at the base of your skull and at such an angle that you don't even notice its there, while allowing those of us with larger dead circumference to enjoy as comfortable a fit as the everyone else. The chin strap, side/nape risers are also fully adjustable and hold the helmet in place snugly with a convenient padding strip to avoid chafing under your chin

Goggle strap and earmuffs;
The goggle retention strap is located at the rear of the helmet, is a useful addition and does exactly what it says on the tin.
The detachable ear muffs are a great idea especially out side of the summer months, as most cyclists know ear tips get a bit chilly when out in the elements. When fitted I did not experience any noticeable muffle due to the clever design, the circular mesh covered aperture in the centre allows for unrestricted hearing

Weight & visibility;
Although this helmet is heavier than your standard cycle helmet, the difference is not that great and after a few times out in it I do not notice the difference any more.
For me not having the bill that is associated with standard cycle helmets is a big issue, as I don't like having my vision obscured when Im head down and cycling hard. So this was a good choice for me, however this is all down to personal choice i guess

Venting;
The helmet has a velcro in skull cap and two air vents located in the front, this allows for excellent air flow. Although not as well ventilated as your standard cycle helmet, I did not find my head to be any more sweaty.

Conns;
The only gripe i have with this item is the vent covers,these did not seem to be very sturdy, one of mine popped out and on closer inspection one of the 3 small hook clips had snapped, so the cover kept falling out. No great surprise then when I lost it and had to remove the other for symmetry. This said without the covers the helmet still looks good, and to be honest unless you know its meant to have them you'd never know

To sum up, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a sturdy well built, comfy and good value helmet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one of these, 12 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet TITAINIUM (Misc.)
Great helmet, very good value. Good fit with adjustable liner and light weight. Amazon supplier is Greenpistesports, ordered on Tuesday evening, delivered on Thursday Afternoon. Fantastic service

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Service, 3 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet TITAINIUM (Misc.)
Never wore a helmet skiing before, but was strongly pressured into buying one this year.

This is great for the price, comfy fit, adjustable, looks fairly good and suitable for people like me (i.e. those of us with a large head!).

The main reason for writing a review is the excellent service from Uber Mountain. They pulled out the stops to ensure it got to me before I got to the airport.

Great product, great price, great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good make Small price, 7 April 2015
Nice helmet great price.
It has an adjusting dial at the rear of the helmet to let the helmet fit snuggly to your cranium
I bought a medium 54-58 and my head measures 58 so I got a M and L delivered the L fitted as well but the M was snugger and I liked it better than the L fit. If I was any bigger than 58 it would have to be a L.
I got the M size in white for my wife and she has a 56 head and the M is fine but if she was any smaller it would have to be a size S as the helmet is an adults.
We tried on the kids who have size 53 and a 54 head measurements and the size M was way to big so defiantly an adult helmet.
We had the white, black and titanium colours and all where nice and you just need to match to your outfits.
So don't hesitate to buy if the right head sizing even for kids if they have an adult structured head if you know what I mean.
Great looks, great quality, and good known make at a fraction of the price of supposedly better brands, with adjustment you can't knock it

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value from Trespass, 29 April 2014
I chose this helmet for my daughter to wear on a recent ski trip. It was very comfortable with good ventilation and I noticed that a number of people on the slopes were wearing the exact same model - both males and females. The price was excellent value too compared to some more "designer" label helmets.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and warm, 8 Jan. 2013
Myself and my daughter bought this helmet. Just used for a week in Austria. Very comfortable to wear most of the day. It kept us warm when weather was cold but as we warmed up never found the helmet uncomfortable and hot. Because the brow of the helmet sits just above your brow it is easy to forget you have the helmet on. It does not affect your range of vision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet!, 4 Nov. 2013
Bought this helmet for use with my kite buggy. The helmet can easily be adjusted at the back to make it tighter or looser on your head. There was quick delivery and arrived safe. Would say that although the colour is nice and attractive it will probably mark easier than a black helmet would, as already I have a few scratches on mine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›