5.0 out of 5 stars Tyre levers
Just what I needed for the narrow rims on my road bike. Bit long for a small tool bag but they work well unlike previous pair that did fit!
Published 17 months ago by Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Image
The tool seems great, but I was a bit confused when I first received it as there were only 2 levers in the package.

I since realised that the image displayed above is very misleading as there are only actually 2 parts to it, but the image contains 2 sets of levers - one fitted together and one split up.

Seller's reply not exactly apologetic upon...
Published 4 months ago by Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyre levers, 6 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, smooth, ergonomic, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Topeak Shuttle Tire Lever 1.2 - Yellow/Black (Sports)
I've not had to use them yet, but I can tell straight away that these will work well on my road bike tyres, which need stronger levers than mountain bikes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jun 2012
B. Davison (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Topeak Shuttle Tire Lever 1.2 - Yellow/Black (Sports)
I've gone off metal levers because with very tight tyres they can harm alloy rims, but I'm fed up of plastic ones breaking.
These are brilliant. Strong nose, nicely rounded to be gentle on the rim, good deep clip on the yellow one to clip to spoke (still have to choose an "outer" spoke to start on). Black one very strong and despite only being two levers in total it got the tyre off my MTB no problem by releasing it bit by bit (I used to use three levers, two clipped and one progressing).

Highly recommended.

Two tiny drawbacks (not enough to reduce the stars)
1)You can't fit them in your puncture kit box, but that is because they are a decent length for the job!
2)They come apart rather easily in the saddle bag, but I keep them in a little draw bag with allen key tool and puncture / patch kit anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best levers I have used, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Topeak Shuttle Tire Lever 1.2 - Yellow/Black (Sports)
They are good, sturdy, easy to remove any tyre and cool to be a tyre lever of course. I would buy it again anytime

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Image, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Topeak Shuttle Tire Lever 1.2 - Yellow/Black (Sports)

Seller's reply not exactly apologetic upon pointing out that the image is very misleading: "If you feel the item is incorrect please return it using the details below and I can look into this further once we receive it back."

Feel a little bit cheated.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Topeak Shuttle Tire Lever 1.2 - Yellow/Black (Sports)
These are lightweight and compact so package well. They are strong but the ends are difficult to get under the tyre bead so it's not so easy to remove. A little disappointed!

ARRAY(0xb4985f18)