4.0 out of 5 stars SMALLER THAN EXPECTED
Biscuit tin is quite a bit smaller than expected, my fault for not paying attention to the dimensions, Big enough to fit 1 packet of biscuits in i reckon!
Published on 8 Mar 2012 by TASHAELITE

2.0 out of 5 stars Biscuit Tin
Didn't check the measurements properly and its a lot smaller than I realised.
Not really big enough for my household.
Published 10 months ago by P. Jordan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars SMALLER THAN EXPECTED, 8 Mar 2012
This review is from: Really Good Tin - Step away from the biscuit tin (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars A little bit of fun, 31 Dec 2011
I bought 2 as gifts which I then filled with yummy bisciuts of my choice. The tins have a fab design but the tin thickness is probably a little thinner than I would have expected. Great idea for those people you just cant think what to get. Cream or off white rather than white incase you are not sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 19 Sep 2013
Just right for storing the wrapped chocolate biscuits my grandchildren love, but a cheerful warning for me not to be tempted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 18 Sep 2013
Love the design, I'm a proper biscuit lover, so was just right for me. Also a good size, can fit a good amount of biscuits in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Tin, 1 Feb 2012
J. Anderson (berkshire, uk) - See all my reviews
This tin is a great shape as it is tall and slim it takes less room in the cupboard! Also looks smart.

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 5 Oct 2014
They look great and make me smile every time I use them - they are made from quite thin tin, so would dent very easily but I don't find this a problem :) I love them - I just wish she did a proper butter dish to go with it ;) This biscuit tin is smaller than I expected and doesn't quite hold a full packet of biscuits unopened.... that said, it works for me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Loved it! Always making people giggle! It is a bit small though. Definitely getting some more products!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and big, 9 July 2014
Nice and big! it can fit lots of biscuits for hungry children!
However, it is a bit pricy for what is juast a decorated tin.

4.0 out of 5 stars hope it works for me, 18 Jun 2014
Modern and funky grandkids love it. Looks good in my new kitchen. Im hoping what is aays on tin will help with my diet lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 15 May 2014
I brought this for my sister for Xmas and she loved it. It's her quirky little thing in her kitchen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›