5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
My baby LOVES this Robot, its his total favourite, "Robot" his best friend, we have had it since my son was about 4months, he is 6 months now and it's still going strong, now the rings are great teethers. We attach Robot to the straps of his pram or chair and its big enough for my son to then grab and move. My wife spends lots of time jigging Robot up and down and making...
Published on 21 Jun 2012 by B. YOUSSEF

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Nice for the price. Thought it might make a few more noises or jingleing sounds but is bright and colourful.
Published 6 months ago by L Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, colourful and eye-catching, 8 Aug 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Very pleased, purchased for a gift for a 7 month old. Lovely bright colours, teething rings, crinkly fabric and the head spins and clicks. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab baby toy, 28 July 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Bought for a friend's baby, our own baby having loved the Lamaze princess and fairy dolls. Rusty is an equally colourful, tactile and high quality character: even better than he looks in the website pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality toy, 23 Jun 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
As soon as I took Rusty the Robot out of the packaging my little boy (6 months)was fascinated with him. Rusty has lots for babies to look at and feel. My baby particularly enjoys the plastic cube and triangle on one of Rusty's hands, and all of the different textures. I'm sure it will keep him entertained for months, as he notices all of the different features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 April 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Rusty is the cutest toy ever. I bought him as a gift, but my own children are desperate to play with him. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Got this for my grandson and he loves playing with it, usually soaking by the end of the day as he is teething but is a good a new the next day

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Fantastic colourful toy, the little baby i bought it for loves it! Cannot go wrong with Lamaze, i have bought them for my children as they entertain for hours! :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lamaze toy ever!, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
We love Rusty! I purchased him mainly because I thought he was cute but my son (6 mnth) just loves him. Its the first Lamaze soft toy that he ever pays any attention, all the little thingys just seems to be just in the right place, in my sons opinion.

Oh, and the picture here is an old one. The 'new' Rusty has 2 transparent beads in the right hand, which is the best thing about him, after the mirror and the 'spin-around' head.

LOVE him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Seen this toy on someones pushchair when they walked passes & had to get one. Lovely & bright just hope the little one likes it when he arrives

4.0 out of 5 stars Bold Bright and Colourful, 6 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
I like this robot, bigger than i first thought, so a bit big for a pram/buggy/car seat but still suitable.
I love the bold colours, crinkles and rattles/teethers. He has kniited arms with 2 teethers/rattles on his arms. crinkle feet.
mirror on his belly, and a twisty head. Lamaze do some lovely toys...

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful fun!, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
My little one has a few lamaze toys and this is my fave :) he loves his rusty the robot! Great price & prompt delivery too!

Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy