5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Published on 21 Jun 2012 by B. YOUSSEF

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Nice for the price. Thought it might make a few more noises or jingleing sounds but is bright and colourful.
Published 8 months ago by L Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 Jun 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
My baby LOVES this Robot, its his total favourite, "Robot" his best friend, we have had it since my son was about 4months, he is 6 months now and it's still going strong, now the rings are great teethers. We attach Robot to the straps of his pram or chair and its big enough for my son to then grab and move. My wife spends lots of time jigging Robot up and down and making Robot "run" :) my son loves that. Wipe cleans well with hot water and a sponge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for younger children, 5 April 2012
Amazon Customer (West Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Well made and will stand up to a lot of biting, pulling, throwing and lying/treading on! My 7 month old grandson loves it. Interesting colours and materials and good strong teething rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill buy!, 21 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
i purchased this as a first toy from the lamaze range and its brilliant i thought it was going to be a small toy but when it arrived it was larger than i expected bright & colouful too. id recomened it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Received faulty but hoping replacement will be ok!, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Bought this robot whilst anticipating the arrival of my second little boy, his older brother was very keen to get him a hello from your big bro gift and having had Lamaze toys when he was a baby/ toddler these were a great choice at a fab price. They last for years, we still have the dog in a fab condition from when my son was a baby which is 5 years ago now.

The only disappointment which hopefully is just limited to my purchase, the head which rotates and has 2 faces, on one side it has been sewed on upside down. Fingers crossed the replacement won't have the same issue.

The robot is quite long which may not be great for newborns but at least you know it will last, is colourful and is well made. Had I received it in perfect condition it would of received 5 stars without a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars nannie, 11 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Perfect gift for my lovely new grandson Jacob, it is very bright and has great textures and will suit from birth upwards

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous baby toy., 9 Sep 2014
Ian Wantling "Ian Wantling" (The North West.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
I bought this for my nieces new born son, along with Lamaze Freddie the Firefly; one for the cot and one for the buggy. The construction quality stood out straight away and gave a feeling that no amount of tugging, chewing or throwing would cause any damage that would result in burst seams or parts becoming detached. The colours are vibrant and eye catching and the size of the toys is perfect for developing little hands. For it's size the toy provides a great array of different things to occupy baby.

All in all, a well thought out toy that any baby will love. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars TRUSTY RUSTY!!, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
We can always count on Rusty to keep our 5 month old entertained either out and about in his cot or attached to the playmat. Our son has had this from birth. We love how Rusty has two sides and even the head rotates. The mirror is great and the colours are so bright and a cheerful. Our only downfall, the same with all clip on toys is that the big plastic clip means its not much fun to play with as they get older or to cuddle. That's why we always attach ours to our pushchair in the day then to the cot at night. We love Lamaze and you will not be disappointed with the quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Can't wait to give this to my baby!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the length of this toy and again our son ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
I love the length of this toy and again our son loves pulling it and chewing on it. Lots of textures, teething rings and 2 different sides with a mirror, great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014