5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Published on 21 Jun. 2012 by B. YOUSSEF

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very popular...
Bought this for my little boy quite some time ago (he is 16 months now) and he has no interest in it whatsoever! I have introduced it to him several times and he just pushes it away! Have lots of Lamaze toys and this one for some reason is the only one that's ignored, poor robot! ;(
Published on 15 Feb. 2013 by Helen

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
My baby LOVES this Robot, its his total favourite, "Robot" his best friend, we have had it since my son was about 4months, he is 6 months now and it's still going strong, now the rings are great teethers. We attach Robot to the straps of his pram or chair and its big enough for my son to then grab and move. My wife spends lots of time jigging Robot up and down and making Robot "run" :) my son loves that. Wipe cleans well with hot water and a sponge.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill buy!, 21 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
i purchased this as a first toy from the lamaze range and its brilliant i thought it was going to be a small toy but when it arrived it was larger than i expected bright & colouful too. id recomened it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Received faulty but hoping replacement will be ok!, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Bought this robot whilst anticipating the arrival of my second little boy, his older brother was very keen to get him a hello from your big bro gift and having had Lamaze toys when he was a baby/ toddler these were a great choice at a fab price. They last for years, we still have the dog in a fab condition from when my son was a baby which is 5 years ago now.

The only disappointment which hopefully is just limited to my purchase, the head which rotates and has 2 faces, on one side it has been sewed on upside down. Fingers crossed the replacement won't have the same issue.

The robot is quite long which may not be great for newborns but at least you know it will last, is colourful and is well made. Had I received it in perfect condition it would of received 5 stars without a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy, 24 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
This is a lovely toy, a nice size, suited to 6 moths plus I would say. There are several attention grabbing features to keep baby entertained. The links on one arm have two textures and are not the very lightweight flimsy type, they are a nice contrasting colour and are held by a cloth covered link. All of which are ideal for teething baby. The other arm has moving shapes which are tinted plastic and catch the light well. The mirror on the belly is shiny and does not scratch easily. The feet have a crinkly filling and make a nice sound when grabbed. The head rotates easily and is attached to cot or ran or car seat early using the supplied link. My baby and I love this toy and have already purchased another as a gift which has been extremely well received by parent and baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for younger children, 5 April 2012
Amazon Customer (West Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Well made and will stand up to a lot of biting, pulling, throwing and lying/treading on! My 7 month old grandson loves it. Interesting colours and materials and good strong teething rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars nannie, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Perfect gift for my lovely new grandson Jacob, it is very bright and has great textures and will suit from birth upwards

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the length of this toy and again our son ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
I love the length of this toy and again our son loves pulling it and chewing on it. Lots of textures, teething rings and 2 different sides with a mirror, great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing toy for a baby, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
Brilliant toy that has stayed in our car to help keep our boy amused whilst travelling. As a baby he really liked it but as a 15 month old toddler he is now prefering noisy cars to keep him amused whilst travelling. The rings are good for chewing on during teething and the head that spins around with a click makes my boy chuckle (as does my bad robot sound impression!). He does still reach out for his robot every now and again hence it is staying in the car still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lamaze toy ever!, 14 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
We love Rusty! I purchased him mainly because I thought he was cute but my son (6 mnth) just loves him. Its the first Lamaze soft toy that he ever pays any attention, all the little thingys just seems to be just in the right place, in my sons opinion.

Oh, and the picture here is an old one. The 'new' Rusty has 2 transparent beads in the right hand, which is the best thing about him, after the mirror and the 'spin-around' head.

LOVE him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality toy, 23 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy (Baby Product)
As soon as I took Rusty the Robot out of the packaging my little boy (6 months)was fascinated with him. Rusty has lots for babies to look at and feel. My baby particularly enjoys the plastic cube and triangle on one of Rusty's hands, and all of the different textures. I'm sure it will keep him entertained for months, as he notices all of the different features.

Lamaze Rusty the Robot Soft Toy