5.0 out of 5 stars studio light bag
I am very happy with this bag, it fits in my 2 studio lights along with the stands and umbrellas and there is still a bit of room. big enough but not overly big to carry. has handstraps to hold and a optional shoulder strap
Published on 18 May 2011 by eleanor

3.0 out of 5 stars No padding on bottom is a pain in same
Published 13 months ago by Shed Head

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars studio light bag, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Neewer 50x50x30cm Large Carry Bag for Studio Lighting Kit (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars large kit bag, 8 Jan. 2012
I very happy with this bag. It's big enough to hold my extra lighting and stands.
Have recommended this kit bag, to another friend of mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, well made lighting bag, 30 Jan. 2015
crispian (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Having purchased 4 Yonguo flashes and triggers, 4 flash tripods, 4 Neewar umbrellas and 4 Kaavie universal swivels I needed a good bag to carry it all. This is perfect, the tripods fit just right. The material appears to be pretty strong and is lightly padded on the inside. Three flip down base pads help to spread the load and protect the contents. The carrying handles and shoulder strap could have been a little better padded, but are OK for carrying short distances. There is plenty of room for more stuff but it carries the above with ease. I put the triggers in the side pod, the rest fits in the main bag, flash units on top and in their protective sleeves.

Incidentally, the size of the bag is 750x250x250mm and the side pod 300x250x65mm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kit for a Good price ,ok not for the profesionel's but it will do fine for the amatuer budjet, 16 Oct. 2014
Great kit for the price , maybe not of professional quality but for an amateur I find it is more than enough , all of the items folds up nicely into the provided bag making it easy to be carried arround. The Tripods were set up easily enough and although fairly light in weight are sturdy enough not to topple over with the slightest of movement , my tripods have been up for about 2 months now with people moving constantly past them and so far have never fallen over. The bulbs for the lamps are huge making the lights very bright , more than enough for a fair sized room , admittedley the background is not of first class quality but it is ok and it is very big , The 5 x coloured reflector is Black on one side and neutral on the reverse and it is very large indeed , by placing the three differant coloured material enveloupe's over the reflector , it is so big it also useful as a smaller background . The Soft Box's are badly made , it consists of a of square umbrella box and a then a piece of poorly fiited material that places on the front of the softbox that supposed to stay in place with velcro , or that is the idea I couldn't get it to fit at all and it wouldn't stay in place better to leave it off than fiddle with it and then use it as umbrella's instead . To be honest would probably have been better to have got the other set on this site ,the set with theumbrella's instead of the softbox's , but for such a low price no complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 11 Mar. 2014
This bag is holding the flash lights pretty well for the money you spend. I use it for two 300W strobe lights with 2 tripods and umbrellas and there is room for a few more things.

3.0 out of 5 stars No padding on bottom is a pain in same, 30 Mar. 2014
Material and construction of this bag are good but despite having padding on the sides, there's none on the bottom. I have several hobbies which all require protective bags and if there's one area where you require protection it's on the base. The bag I received does not have the Newer name on it as the advert but that doesn't bother me. It's just big enough for three of my studio lights which have 250mm dIameter reflectors and some boxed bulbs tucked inside but I'm not going to attempt to put any stands in. The front pocket is large enough for cables etc. The straps around the ends are just long enough but would be better if they were about 50mm longer. The bag looks good and is easier to carry on my shoulder than I thought but I suspect that a professional photographer would want it to be slightly bigger with good padding on the base. I think the main flaw is the lack of padding and I've wasted a day looking for some I can fit, hence my 3 star rating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, but the dimensions are totally off., 13 April 2015
This is a great bag, but the sizing they give is totally wrong.

I went off the previous reviews, not what was written above. The dimensions of the bag I received are as follows: 74cm long, 20cm wide, 26cm height(deep). This is up to the red piping, but there is a bit more give in it.

I needed in for my tripod, but I managed to fit loads in it.

I managed to fit a Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod, with Manfrotto 701 fluid head (attached) in it, together with a Manfrotto video monopod, plus another fluid head (that's three so far) as well is various pieces of my rig in there too, with room to spare.

It's also well padded.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job I have, 5 Feb. 2014
Its very good for the task due to the nature of my work I am putting extra padding in at the bottom.

But thats my choice, no problem with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Mar. 2014
Perfect fit to go with the photo set we bought, 4 brollies 1 huge back drop with poles plus 2 lighting stands. All goes into the one bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and useful, 27 Mar. 2013
Sp Wickes "Wickesy" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Really nice bag ideal for my lighting kit and backgrounds plus a few other bits and bots. Strong and well made

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›