on 19 May 2015
An excellent product at a very reasonable price.
on 24 February 2014
Love this use it quite a bit
Very clear to read with very bold black markings.
If you intend to buy one this size,would say go for this one
If your sights a bit old like mine this is the one for you
on 28 February 2014
The calibrations are clear and the template is made of strong acrylic. Feels very solid under the hand and I felt secure using the rotary cutter that the template will not slip and ruin my fabric. I recommend it
on 30 November 2013
Brilliant and easy to use, it was my first attempt at quilting and I couldn't if done it without this! Used with a rotary cutter it made my life so much easier. A good sturdy acrylic and well worth the money
on 20 March 2015
Such a handy version of this ruler. Ideal for working on smaller parts and putting in bag for seeing class. Same quality as larger rulers whish is important after experiencing a thinner,cheaper version.
on 5 April 2016
I am currently making a quilt with 6 1/2" squares and for complete accuracy when trimming, this makes life so much easier. Also, it is an excellent price and it arrived swiftly as an added bonus.
on 9 April 2016
I use this so often, I can't believe how I lived without it! I am currently making a quilt with 6" blocks, which means that unfinished blocks are 6.5". This has saved hours of measuring time.
on 13 June 2015
As you would expect from a Simplicity product they are good quality and do exactly what you want them to do. it is a pleasure to find a brand where you have no concerns over quality.
on 21 August 2015
Very happy with this. I have never been good at maths so to have a guide to give me a 45* angle, when cutting bias tape, is bliss. I will also use it to help with various patterns.
on 2 January 2014
This is useful for the smaller pieces of patchwork, which are too fiddly for my lager rulers. Used in combination with the long ruler and the larger square, I can cut any patches.

See one answered question