5.0 out of 5 stars Great Teacher Watch
Published 15 months ago by Mrs J Durkin

1.0 out of 5 stars Strap far too long for a child's watch
Bought this for my daughter (4.5 years old) as her first watch. It's a lovely colour but the strap is far too long and so it can't be worn at all. It seems crazy that a time teacher watch that is meant for young children would be designed with a strap that is too big for a child to wear! Am returning the watch very dissatisfied.
Published 23 months ago by Louisa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Teacher Watch, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Purple RG243HX9 (Watch)
I got one of these in blue for my son when he was about 6 and he loved it - it really helped him to learn the time so when my daughters 6th birthday was approaching I decided to get her one too. Purple is her favourite colour and she loves it. The strap fits even the smallest of writs and it looks good on. I did look at other time teacher watches but thought the Lorus was the clearest to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped daughter to tell the time in 1 week., 26 Aug 2013
G. Havers "GH-S" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Purple RG243HX9 (Watch)
We got this for our 8 year old daughter before our summer holiday - she learnt to tell the time in a week with the help of the 'After' and 'To' labels.

The face could be bigger.
Velcro strap easy to use and a good length.
Purple colour good - not too pink and girly.
Price is competitive with other first watches.
I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Purple RG243HX9 (Watch)
got this watch for my daughters 9th birthday in April. A bit worried that it might be too babyish as she can read the time and is a mature 9 year old. no need too worry, she absolutely loves it and although she could read the time this watch is helping her improve and giving her confidence. 2 months on and she couldnt live without it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strap far too long for a child's watch, 3 Jan 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars A watch for children with chunky wrists., 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Purple RG243HX9 (Watch)
The face of this watch is a little on the small side for a child learning the time and the strap is so long that it almost goes around my 5 year old's wrist twice. However, the velcro does not go that far around so my daughter is unable to wear it. She might have to wait until she is around 9 for this to fit her wrist properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for active girls, 14 Nov 2013
Ac Aldridge - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Purple RG243HX9 (Watch)
My daughter (8) loves this watch. It's easy to read, adjust and she can wear it in the swimming pool

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap just doesn't work., 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Purple RG243HX9 (Watch)
I bought this watch for my 6 year old daughter as she was just about able to start telling the time. I think the watch face is very good and easy to read and figure out. BUT the strap seems to be made fore my frist rather than a little girl. It is so big even at it's smallest setting you're still left with almost an inch of strap? I cut it and burned it to smooth it out as trying to fasten it with elastic didnt work. Because of all the fold-over it is still bulky and keeps on getting court on everything. It is a shame as the watch itself is ideal.

3.0 out of 5 stars good idea, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Purple RG243HX9 (Watch)
i like the look, idea and design of this watch. though its abit too small i think, and the strap is quite thin

5.0 out of 5 stars She was very happy and soooooo pleased with her first watch, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Purple RG243HX9 (Watch)
Bought this watch as a present for my 10 years old niece for her birthday. She was very happy and soooooo pleased with her first watch. As for me every thing perfect to A+: good item, fast delivery (even when it's been choose for super saver delivery),and up dated all the time with the process of my purchase. Keep in touch for a new order this time for my 4years old son.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves the watch, it is really helpful ..., 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Lorus Time Teacher Watch Purple RG243HX9 (Watch)
My daughter loves the watch, it is really helpful in teaching her tell the time. I would give it a 5 star, but because I can envisage that in the near future the velcro straps getting very mucky and losing its tackiness, that the watch strap would have to be replaced. However, it is for children and their wrist size can vary, so perhaps its a necessary design fault!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›