on 1 April 2011
The only hint you get to answer the above question is from the Product Description 'something literally not of this world ...'. This is a really intriguing story regarding one man's (Bob Leith) rather up and down chase for the (his) truth whatever that may be.

The characters are for the main part well created and stay true to their convictions/values throughout the story.

The author certainly pulls from his experience within the medical profession - there are some fairly gruesome descriptions of torture and other journeys through the body (you'll have to read the book to find out where/why!).

For me this was not a 'page-turner' and hence why I didn't give it a full five stars. I think also this book would have benefited from an editor and a proof-reading to make it flow better.

This is not a book for the faint hearted. For a Kindle book this is well worth the effort in reading.
on 15 August 2014
Could not stop reading this book. Good book, apart from some gruesome parts. Worth reading.
on 27 January 2012
Got it on a free download, so the least I can do is review it.

The characters were okay, but not too engaging. I almost gave up on the book but pushed on to the end.

I'm glad I read it, but am also glad I didn't pay for it.