5.0 out of 5 stars Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD]
Published on 8 Dec 2011 by T. Forster

3.0 out of 5 stars A nostalgic trip through childhood memories of TV 'toons
Fun to watch and remember those amusing Yogi quips from the past, but I feel that the Hanna Barbera humor hasn't really lasted the test of time that well. I had also forgotten that the structure of this series is only one-third made up of Yogi, Booboo and the Ranger with the other thirds being episodes of "Yankee-doodle" and Snagglepuss respectively. I like...
Published 22 months ago by TONY MEREDITH

5.0 out of 5 stars Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD], 8 Dec 2011
T. Forster (Victoria, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
Really enjoyed it! brought back so many childhood memories. I love Yogi bear and its good to see the other cartoons on the disc as well like Yakky Doodle and snagglepuss. great old cartoons that make you wonder why the cartoons today have to be so violent and sometimes volgur etc when once upon a time we had such wholesome cartoons fun to watch with none of the rubbish todays cartoons have. My kids loved them when they were younger too.I cant wait to share this dvd and my looney tunes dvds with my grandson as he gets older!

4.0 out of 5 stars please this is the "Yogi Bear show", 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
please note the "Yogi Bear show" was the original show, aired first in 1961 and has 33 episodes . this dvd complete boxset is this show, but there where other shows with Yogi Bear, which where made after this show ended, and these epesodes/shows are therefore not on this dvd boxset . So if you think you are getting every Yogi Bear cartoon it is not so, the advert seems to imply that you are, but this boxset is still very good for the money and you will see the original "first show"

5.0 out of 5 stars Yogi Bear and Friends, 12 Mar 2011
Mr. Christopher D. Keen "Chris" (Buckinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
This dvd box set of Yogi Bear is Great with 4 discs with lots of episodes on them with episodes of SnagglePuss and Yakky Doodle aswell which are Great to watch too.
Yogi Beartastic for sure!!!!
A Great purchase indeed :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Be grateful for bad movies, 24 Jan 2011
This review is from: Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
While the Yogi Bear CGI film gained poor reviews from critics (Dan Aykroyd was an excellent choice though), we can be glad that the complete DVD collection of the classic 1960s series will be released at the same time to "cash in".

5.0 out of 5 stars and it was a good move. Would recommend - cartoon humour doesn't, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
Grandson loves it. Can sit him down in front of the TV and go and make the tea! Started when my husband imitated Yogi at their table with "smarter than the average bear, Boo Boo" The grandchildren were in pleats! (4 of them - ages below 6) Decided to buy this for their sleepovers, and it was a good move. Would recommend - cartoon humour doesn't date

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaaarter than the average toon..., 7 April 2011
This review is from: Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
Like many others I am sure, the new Yogi Bear movie (as charmless as it is) inspired me to revisit the parent series that was on TV from the late Sixties onwards. The episodes are short and sweet so the unvarying 'picker-nick' basket snatching antics don't pall, plus other stars of the show - the hilariously camp lion 'Snagglepuss' ("Heavens to Murgatroyd!") and the lisping cat-dodging duckling 'Yakky Doodle' - make it even more fun. Great series and a must for all Hanna-Barbera fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I remember, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
I used to watch this as a child and remembered enjoying it, so bought it for the grandchildren. They love it. They enjoy Snagglepuss and Yackiedoodle as well as Yogi and Booboo. I'm surprised that I'm enjoying it too. I've come to suspect that my sympathy for the hunted comes from watching these programmes in my formative years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey booboo, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
Great retro watch! My 5yr old loves the classic Hanna Barbera - and so do I! Good price and quick delivery, very happy with our purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even my grandchildren love this, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
My wife and I bought as this is part of our childhood and still remains funny today. It is a classic series that is really timeless.

5.0 out of 5 stars rolling back the years!, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961] (DVD)
was just as good as i remember watching it as a child. brought back so many great memories, highly recomended.

Yogi Bear - The Complete Series [DVD] [1961]