5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain
So impressed with this purchase, I had a printer of same brand before, and used to spend a fortune on branded inks, then I started purchasing high street compatible inks which did the job just the same, my printer recently packed in and I bought another epson, this time wireless. I went looking on amazon for some compatible inks, and couldn,t believe the bargain of this...
Published on 9 Feb 2011 by juju

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but beware reliability
At these low prices these cartridges represent good value, but buy them in the knowledge that they rarely run out of ink before the dreaded "cartridge not recognised" message appears, leaving you no other option but to replace the cartridge - sometimes very early in it's life. Further, although I can't pin it down to these cartridges, I am now having problems with...
Published on 7 Jun 2011 by P. Wallace

‹ Previous | 133 34 3541 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 19 May 2011
David G. Turner "DaveT" (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
Having been a little dubious about the amazing value this seemed to offer I was very pleased on receiving and using it to find how good the product was and that it really was an amazing bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inks - Great price!, 19 May 2011
This review is from: T 715 X 3 MULTIPACK + T 711 X 4 - EPSON COMPATIBLE Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX415 - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH D120, D78, D92, DX400, DX4000, DX4050, DX4400, DX4450, DX5000, DX5050, DX6000, DX6050, DX7000, DX7400, DX7450, DX8400, DX8450, DX9400F, S20, S21, SX100, SX105, SX110, SX115, SX200, SX205, SX209, SX210, SX215, SX400, SX405, SX410, SX415, SX515W, SX600F, BX300F, BX310FN, BX600FW Printers - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T 715 T 891 T 892 T 893 T 894 T 895 T 711 T 712 T 713 T 714 T 715 (Contains 8X Black / T 711 4X Cyan / T 712 4X Magenta / T 713 4X Yellow / T 714) - Multipack ***By TriINKs*** (Office Product)
This is a very good deal indeed. Loads of ink at a fraction of the Epson price. Cartridges loaded first time and everything is working well. Quality of printing appears no different from the original cartridges so I will definately be using TriIInks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top value ink!, 18 May 2011
I bought this item on 9th May and it arrived the following day. Exactly as described, well packaged and fit for purpose straight away! Highly recommend this seller and I'll gladly use their services again.

5.0 out of 5 stars epson multi pack inks, 17 May 2011
D. Sampson (wiltshire) - See all my reviews
I had a older printer and found the inks were too expensive to buy refillsfor me to use it but wonder of wonders this seller had a combi pack of all three colours plus a black for less than the cost of just one black refill postage wasnt too bad, but at these prices I would buy in multiples, I didnt as it was my first dealing with them but had I knew what I am telling you now I would have brought about 6 packs at once to save on postage and keep cost even further down but by the by a bargain is still a bargain if they keep to these prices I will be a regular customer hope this helps you in your decision with this company and in closing postage was pretty fast even without express postage thanks again for reading!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for item!!, 16 May 2011
I bought these cartridges at a very cheap price not expecting anything great. But they are brilliant. The quality and brightness is outstanding and they are the cheapest cartridges that i have come across. Would definitely buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Good Product, 16 May 2011
J. Annis (UK) - See all my reviews
These cartridges were great value and worked perfectly in my Epson SX415; producing perfect colour prints and black reports. I will be placing further orders when these need replacing. Many Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars product and service, 29 April 2011
i got an email offering the t715 cartridges cheap so i placed an order .the order was placed on the 27th april paid for it and i received the ink the next day and only paid for normal postage( wow fast service )and the ink works great in the dx4400 .tried so many other inks and found that the cheap inks only let you use half the ink .have had these before and used all the ink great product .would recommend triinks to friends great service and products .and i love getting a bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars great price great fit, 28 April 2011
Very happy with our purchase of these replacement cartridges. The company delivered them superfast - so for the price paid this was a superb value product.

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the tin, 27 April 2011
I didn't expect a lot for the price, but was delighted with the quality of the ink, and the speed of the delivery. Perfect for school/home projects, and the printer had no issues recognising the cartidges

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product value for money, 26 April 2011
J. Pryor "jj swantech" (england) - See all my reviews
product was well packed and easy to fit into my stylus DX9400F very compatable with my machine and excellent value for money. good correspondence regarding delivery will definately use again. i bought a large multi pack to save on postage for future requirments which makes product even more economical.

‹ Previous | 133 34 3541 | Next ›