5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain
Published on 9 Feb 2011 by juju

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but beware reliability
Published on 7 Jun 2011 by P. Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain, 9 Feb 2011
This review is from: T 715 X 3 MULTIPACK + T 711 X 4 - EPSON COMPATIBLE Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX415 - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH D120, D78, D92, DX400, DX4000, DX4050, DX4400, DX4450, DX5000, DX5050, DX6000, DX6050, DX7000, DX7400, DX7450, DX8400, DX8450, DX9400F, S20, S21, SX100, SX105, SX110, SX115, SX200, SX205, SX209, SX210, SX215, SX400, SX405, SX410, SX415, SX515W, SX600F, BX300F, BX310FN, BX600FW Printers - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T 715 T 891 T 892 T 893 T 894 T 895 T 711 T 712 T 713 T 714 T 715 (Contains 8X Black / T 711 4X Cyan / T 712 4X Magenta / T 713 4X Yellow / T 714) - Multipack ***By TriINKs*** (Office Product)
So impressed with this purchase, I had a printer of same brand before, and used to spend a fortune on branded inks, then I started purchasing high street compatible inks which did the job just the same, my printer recently packed in and I bought another epson, this time wireless. I went looking on amazon for some compatible inks, and couldn,t believe the bargain of this pack from the seller, less than half again of high street compatible, this would have been a couple of hundred pounds worth of branded ink!! These inks are great they really do the job perfect at little cost, I,ll be printing more as now more affordable. Brilliant, plus I have 4 extra black as well as 4 multipacks, I find I am replacing the black more often so this was an ideal buy for me, thanks hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Feb 2011
So much ink for so little money!!!!! fast service and good quality ink! no probs with colour as noted on another review maybe your settings of quality needs to be changed!!! will definately buy again!!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but beware reliability, 7 Jun 2011
P. Wallace (UK) - See all my reviews
At these low prices these cartridges represent good value, but buy them in the knowledge that they rarely run out of ink before the dreaded "cartridge not recognised" message appears, leaving you no other option but to replace the cartridge - sometimes very early in it's life. Further, although I can't pin it down to these cartridges, I am now having problems with printing as the heads are clogging - this is after only about 4 or 5 changes of cartridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars 16 COMPATIBLE PRINT INK CARTRIDGES, 30 Jun 2011
Ordered these cartridges for our SX200 scanner/printer and they arrived the day after! Brilliant service! They are absolutely great at a fraction of the cost we normally pay for Epson ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Service, 16 May 2011
I recently ordered Epson ink cartridges and I was very happy with the service I received. The cartridges arrived within a few days. I have told my friends and they will be using TriINKS in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Mar 2011
Inks are brilliant, better than genuine epson inks. The seller is brilliant and i can say i received an excellent service from them. I will be using this company again when i purchase inks and hope you will use them too. Best service i have had from a product off Amazon which was not from the Amazon warehouse.
Many Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Triink Epson Compatible Cartridges, 8 Mar 2011
Mr. J. Walker (S. Queensferry Scotland) - See all my reviews
Delighted with your Epson compatible cartridges delivered in 2 days. Installed cyan cartridge alongside epson originals without any problems. Oustanding value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect, 6 Mar 2011
I have never used compatible ink cartridges before but have found these to give excelent results. They worked first ime with no problems. The service I received was excellent. I did not want the combination of ink cartridges that were on offer but Triangle MMA changed the numbers with no problems. I would recommend these cartridges to anyone and have already done so to a number of my friends and will be using them again for my next order.
Keep up the good work Triangle MMA !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Quality Inks from a reliable company, 12 Feb 2011
Arrived the next day, even though a late order. These are great value, quality Inks which work perfectly in my Epsom SX515W printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best priced inks on the market., 10 Feb 2011
I have tried a variety of companies for Espon compatible inks over the years for my Epson printers (I currently have an SX 415). I have to say all of them have worked fine, so the main selling point for me is price. TriInks have the best price going, and a great package of inks to do me for a good while. I guess there is always a bit of a risk trying a new vendor, but the order was processed immediately and I had my inks within 2 days. I have begun to use these inks in my printer and I am very satisfied with the results - I'm not printing photo quality images so do not have a hugely critical eye on print output.
I will definitely be buying more of these inks from TriInks and am happy to recommend them.