5.0 out of 5 stars splash about uv suit
Has been used abroad as a sunscreen and also in our local swimming pools, so dual role in sunprotection and also keeping our daughter warm in the indoor pools. Easy to get on and off and not to clingy to remove when they get wet. Great for the beach as well so she could crawl around without worrying about the suns rays
Published on 15 Oct 2012 by sms

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small in size and leaks color
The suit itself looked like the picture, which is of course good, but the size was really small. We have a quite petite daughter who just turned 6 months and the size 6-12 months was too short in the crotch.

Published 10 months ago by Sanna Snigel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars splash about uv suit, 15 Oct 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Small fitting but serves the purpose., 4 Jun 2014
Arrived 2 days after order. Only gave it 4 stars because its 3-6 months but its a very small fitting. No way will this fit my son when he is 4 months, as it fits perfectly now and he is only 11weeks. Very expensive if you consider this. Would be more useful if the company gave a height guidance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fit, 8 Oct 2013
First swimsuit sent did not arrive. After contacting the seller a new suit was dispatched immediately and received quickly. Fit my son very well and gave good cover from the sun. No problems with the poppers and it was easy to put on and take off. Would buy another when needed in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Dec 2012
I bought this to take my 7 month old swimming for the first time. She suffers badly with Eczema and I bought this as it was described as a special eczema suit for swimming. To b fair I have only used it twice but both those times my little ones skin has remained exactly as it was before swimming. I just put loads of her cream on before, good shower afterwards, pat dry and apply loads of cream again afterwards. This is def worth a buy if ur little one has eczema and you're afraid to take them swimming incase it irritates their skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Splashing safely, 2 Sep 2012
Dressing our little girl in this suit shielded her from the harsh sun and made it possible for us to enjoy time on the beach without worrying that she would get burned. The design is really cute, and the buttons in the back makes it easy to get it on and off.

One negative point would be that there are too many buttons at the bottom, which makes nappy changes a little more challenging than they should be. But overall, it's a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier than suntan lotion, 22 Sep 2013
Much easier than slapping suntan lotion all over a 2 month old and then worrying about whether or not it has stayed on. Really useful to have poppers between the legs which make nappy changes easy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small in size and leaks color, 5 Feb 2014

Also, one thing I didn't like, was the fact that it leaked color even though I had machine washed it before we went on holiday. That means that a baby, who normally puts everything in his/her mouth, ingests the suit color.

We didn't use the suit too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Oct 2013
Great product, easy to put on and take off with poppers underneath and all up the back. Ideal for our holiday!

2.0 out of 5 stars swimming, 20 Sep 2013
fit OK however the length was a little sort on body . Little one 7 months and he outgrown length stylish though, will not last him till 8 months .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good uv suit, 4 Aug 2013
I was pleased with the quality of the suit overall. I bought it to protect my 18 month old who has eczema. The sleeve and leg length were supposed to be long but with movement and the addition of a nappy they did ride up. There are a lot of poppers to be fastened which can frustrate both mother and baby, but generally a useful, practical and well made suit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›