on 18 February 2012
This novelty memo board is really nice and well made, with the great 'pine tree' shaped pins, but it is on the small side and will really only hold 3-4 pieces of paper.
on 6 March 2015
A rather new take on notice boards but I like it! I use it in my kitchen under my glass magnetic notice board just to pin flyers etc to. The reason for the 3 stars is because the sticky tabs provided are crap! Two days after sticking this up (onto tiles), it came crashing down and wouldn't stick back on! Buy the notice board but have your own sticky pads at the ready!
on 9 January 2014
This is an attractive note/memo holder for keeping urgent notes in an easily accessible place above the desk. With the mountain and tree theme it is also quite attractive in its own right. I have larger pin-boards and a whiteboard and the urgent notes often get lost. This sticks on the wall just above my desk.
on 14 January 2016
Smaller than I expected and slightly roughly cut so some of the edges appear a bit rough. However it is a great novelty product which looks great on the wall and also has a practical use. The 'tree pins' add a novelty element, I've left them on the top as they look a bit daft when sticking out from the board.
on 20 December 2012
This is a great item, easy to put on the wall and looks great. Bear in mind it is quite small so do look at the measurements. The pins are cute but do snap easily so buy some extra ones.
on 12 June 2013
I like this board but am having trouble making it adhere to the wall - probably because of texturised wall paper. I think it would be improved if adhesive quality was strengthend
on 27 March 2014
Attractive to look at but too small to be really useful. I have it above a larger pin board and use it for one or two items that I need to deal with urgently.
on 2 January 2015
A bit smaller than I was expecting but its a nice addition to my office.
on 26 December 2015