5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever
My wife and I needed a twin pushchair to accommodate our two kids ( '2' and '7 months old' ) to make movements easier. We find this item as perfect and ideal for parents like us.
Published 18 months ago by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars was a squash for toddler to fit in with baby ...
was a squash for toddler to fit in with baby carrier on top, struggled to fold up and down, had to return unfortunately no longer required.
Published 5 months ago by H

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: hauck Duett Twin Buggy (Black) (Baby Product)
We find it comfortable for the kids, easy and smooth to push, fold. Both seats can be adjusted to ensure the maximum comfort of the kids, enough space, it meets more than what we expected.
We bought a similar item with 3 wheels from other which ended rooting in our store room because it was very difficult to just stroll with.

I will highly recommend Hauck Duett Twin Stroller (Black) for all mothers/parents who have 2 kids with diiferent age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only buy if you have a spacious boot, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: hauck Duett Twin Buggy (Black) (Baby Product)
I got this delivered a week ago. Assembling was an easy job, pretty straightforward. My son is already enjoying his time in this stroller and thanks to the 3 point seat belt, as t keeps him locked safely. All the parts of this stroller seem to have been made by very good quality stuff and hopefully will be durable. The box contains both the upper and the lower seat, which is good (some of the other dual strollers come only with the upper seat). The upper seat can be converted into a bassinet and a reclining seat quite easily without much fuss. The sun shade is pretty well designed, you wont need to buy an umbrella for this stroller. Also, the upper seat comes with a foot muff. Only thing missing is a rain cover (one reason for only 4 stars)

All said and done, the most important factor is that this stroller needs a huge boot even with one seat in use (another reason for only 4 stars). Only buy if you have a spacious boot, else you would surely give a -ve feedback to this product. One tip would be to remove all 4 wheels when you place this in your boot and a lot of space will be saved. Believe me, removing the 4 tyres hardly takes 30 seconds, so not a big deal.

I'll try to update my review after a few more months of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely buggy, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: hauck Duett Twin Buggy (Black) (Baby Product)
The delivery was excellent. The double stroller is lovely. I love the design and it was easy to fix. A lot of people has admired the stroller and when I said it was from amazon. They were amazed. I would recommend this

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 2day it's all up and going and I'm well happy with it 😊 it's the best buggy yet 👍 ..., 17 Dec. 2014
This review is from: hauck Duett Twin Buggy (Black) (Baby Product)
I ordered this buggy just afew days ago and it came 2day it's all up and going and I'm well happy with it 😊 it's the best buggy yet 👍 good service 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely reccomend this!, 7 April 2015
This review is from: hauck Duett Twin Buggy (Black) (Baby Product)
Best buggy I've ever had!
I have a 2 1/2 year old son and just had my little girl.
Buggy suits every need. So easy to put as parent/world facing or pram and the double! Basket is very big compared to other buggy's I've had! Only issue is that it's very big when folded down which takes up all room in our car boot (we have a big boot) and also my 2 1/2 year old looks quite big for the buggy which is a bit annoying but he can still sit in it fine!
Definitely worth the money. And would still 100% recommend this!

3.0 out of 5 stars was a squash for toddler to fit in with baby ..., 18 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 May 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: hauck Duett Twin Buggy (Black) (Baby Product)
I've bought this for a newborn and a 20 month who isn't much for walking. Feels like a single. The bottom seat slides in out the way when not in use. When both kids are in you need to raise the foot rest on the pram part otherwise there isn't enough room for toddler below. It's fine for me as my toddler is in and out and usually just in it when tired or grouchy. I got the car seat too which makes life easier too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for a newborn, 2 Mar. 2015
This review is from: hauck Duett Twin Buggy (Black) (Baby Product)
I've never owned a pram that can be used in so many ways. Buying the car seat for a newborn is a must, it's made my life so much easier. All of the top section seats clip on easily however the bottom seat is quite fiddly. The bottom toddler seat is the only thing that lets this pram down. My 25 month old enjoys squeezing in to the seat but it's a nightmare getting her out. She can't see anything and there's little head room. I only use it when I absolutely have to.

5.0 out of 5 stars hauck duett tandem pushchair, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: hauck Duett Twin Buggy (Black) (Baby Product)
pushchair is great.Its ideal for my two grandchildren.Very easy to fold once you get the hang of it .Iwould recommend it to anybody with a newborn and toddler.

1.0 out of 5 stars You cannot fit a 16month old child in the lower ..., 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: hauck Duett Twin Buggy (Black) (Baby Product)
You cannot fit a 16month old child in the lower seat and the front wheels jam and stick on all types of flooring including tarmac.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

hauck Duett Twin Buggy (Black)