Price:£51.82+ £8.90 shipping

on 7 April 2015
Good, sturdy bar - comes in one piece and feel pretty confident using it alongside other standard weight plates.

However - I am only giving this three stars due to some problems with delivery. The initial delivery arrived well within the dates given, but the package contained only one 10kg and two 5kg weight plates. I contacted the seller and they told me the order had been dispatched in two deliveries - bit odd, and inconvenient since I was hoping to start using it straight away. Second delivery arrived a few days later with the bar, spinlock collars, two more 10kg weight plates and another 5kg. I am however, missing another 10kg plate, meaning that on its own the bar only goes up to 46.5kg, rather than the advertised 56.5.
on 24 December 2015
I didn't know that it came in 3 pieces but obviously I should've research it before i bought it but was very enthusiastic to get back in to working out as I haver no time to gym etc. The barbell itself was a months mission to build because it doesn't mention I need pliers which I had a tough time finding while living in Scotland in a tiny town. but I eventually build it I put 20 KG weight on and it looks like its going to break in half which is rather worrying but if this breaks on me I shall be asking for a refund.
on 25 May 2016
Absolutely no problem with this barbell. Very easy to put together but do not that you will need a hammer or something of the kind to securely put it together. Once it is together you would not notice it comes in separate pieces. As for the weights that come with it, they do the job but the 10kg ones are pretty bulky so you wont be fitting many more plates on after that this is why i use my own cast iron ones.
on 5 December 2015
As another review has stated, this came in two separate deliveries. The bar you have to assemble as it comes in three pieces, four pins and the vinyl weight discs. To assemble the bar you will need a pair of pliers and a hammer. The pliers are to pinch the pins closed so that they are narrow enough to hammer into the holes provided on the bar. Don't attempt this on your own as you need someone to grip the pliers extremely tight and yourself to steady the pin to give it a good bash. Once in the hole you can wallop away until the pin is flush with the line of the bar. Pretty good quality bar but not as sturdy as a full non-assembly bar. The discs are as good a quality as any other vinyl disc and like any other weight, does exactly what it is made for. I have dropped the bar a couple of times and the plastic coating has held up well.
Would I recommend it? Yes, for the price it is no York or Weider brand but you will pay more than double for those, this is great and I will enjoy using it well into 2016/
on 18 May 2016
Bought in March 2015, is now May 2016.

Decent quality for what you pay but don't expect more than a year's usage out of the heavier weights. I have always been careful with them and never bumped them on the floor but now the casing is cracked and the discs are all uneven weights which makes them rather useless. The bar is still going strong though.
on 12 January 2014
The set arrived 3 weeks early, and despite being a pain to assemble initially, it is a very good set. The clips could be a bit better, but they are more than good enough for the job!
on 7 December 2015
Everything arrived very quickly and is all of high quality. The only thing that is annoying is that the screw caps undo. After every set you have to tighten them up again.
on 18 November 2015
All the bolts are labelled the same number so its a bit complicated to put together, the actual rest isnt the most secure but all good apart from that
on 4 June 2016
Was expecting it to be longer?

I don't know

I reckon it's probably long enough

Good for hitting stuff with too
on 3 December 2015
Super Quick delivery - easy to set up, once you match up / align holes. The use is what I needed it for. No issues