on 18 January 2012
I've tried a few over the years and these are the best. They look plain and I have bought other cooler ones, but no one cares except you, and these being more comfortable than the rest is all that matters when lifting weights.

I don't use the wrist support so I chose these ones rather than the ones with support. These are comfortable and you can grip and curl heavy weights easier than other gloves. They are not thick apart from the pads on the palms/fingers, which is perfect.
I didn't understand the little hoops when I read the description/saw the picture, but these are very useful...when you are tired at the gym and done, you can grab these to easily take the gloves off. When you move to another pair of gloves you will miss these, and for all the above reasons I came back to these (I lost my previous pair)

Cheap and amazing. Must buy
on 15 June 2012
i ordered these gloves on thursday at 2pm from my iphone whilst in a meeting and it is now 11pm on friday and my gloves have just been delivered. I must stress that was on the normal free delivery option. I have never known service like it ever!!!!!!!! the gloves are very comfy and some would say loose fitting but that is ideal as when you have been pushing weights for an hour your hands will swell as i have found in the past with my nike gloves so i purposely ordered a large because the sight of my fingers going purple due to lack of blood was not a good look. they are multi purpose (weights, cycling, driving) or for you super cool people out there just to wear when your hanging out with home boys!!!

top product for the price and amazing service, i will be shopping with this company again and defo recommend the gloves to everyone.
on 24 March 2013
Bought these gloves for weight training use.
The glove was pretty good value for money considering the price.
The pull tabs are genius idea, wish they'd apply them on all the other gloves!
Quick removal and less hassle taking them off from when your exhausted from your training session.
The padding was spot on for when lifting weights, not too cumbersome. However on another note, I felt that there wasn't enough padding towards the inner palm near the thumb. On certain exercises i.e. Bench Press I could feel the bar rubbing on the bone. Not good!
on 30 May 2015
Good gloved for the price. Was using them 6 times a week for weight training. The grip is good but gets worse with use, the gloves are starting to fall apart and smell even after washing