on 21 October 2011
Another addition to my son's collection of Take N' Play & Take Along trains and track set. He is not getting this till Christmas though to go with Bash & Ferdinand. He is 3 and loves playing with them and making up his own stories.
on 7 November 2012
Lovely diecast take and play train. My son loves collecting all the new characters!would recomend for any thomas fan! 10/10
on 29 August 2011
Bought this for my son as he loves Thomas and got the misty island DVD at Xmas last year. He was really happy when I gave it him as we had been trying to get it in the shops with not much success, it's now with all the other trains in his collection including bash.
on 8 January 2013
Good quality metal products that lasts even with my 3 year old throwing them about and banging them together. Paint does chip as with most toys though
on 28 March 2013
My grandson, who is three collects these die cast metal engines and was anxious to see this one. He loves it . Good service from seller. too.
on 15 August 2011
Cute and nimble for little fingers. My little boy loves this new addition to his collection.
paint does chip easily tho with toddler play.
on 12 August 2013
My grandson is obsessed with Thomas and his friends, he absolutely love the new addition to his collection. He will be much played with
on 17 April 2012
Excellent product, Grandson loves it. Very strong and durable will last long enough for his brother to enjoy. definatly recommend.
on 21 February 2014
to my sons growing Thomas the tank Engine Die Cast collection, he loves them all, the purchase and the delivery had no glitches,
on 11 April 2013
good site if you children love thomas the tank engine, have loads of choice and items arrived quickly and with no fuss