on 10 January 2014
This was good for tug of war for my 8 month old lab pup. Its rubber so softer and stretchy.

But lab was left alone with it on the day it was opened for literally 2 minutes and one side of the figure of eight was chopped in two.

It was then put in the toy box for only tug of war games. The second side of the figure of eight broke within about 5-6 games.

Not durable so wont be buying again. Only suitable for small dogs with blunt teeth ;)
on 3 January 2012
I had been looking for latex dog toys for a long time. My dogs love the bouncy chew effect. I would recommend this toy. It's very strong and a good length to throw.
on 11 March 2014
I would definitely purchase this toy again.
I have a nearly 2 year old staffy who is very destructive when it comes to her toys. This toy is one of the only toys that lasts her at least 6 months.
The toy is brilliantly made and still one of my dogs favourite toys, she even take it to bed with her.
Would definitely recommend to anyone who struggles with durable dog toys
on 29 April 2013
This is a very versatile toy and is one of my dogs favorites. Its a tug toy, its a throw and fetch toy, and for my terrier at least, its a 'shake and kill' toy and it can withstand a fair bit of punishment and chewing.
on 11 December 2013
My dog loves it!! Very durable for a Jack Russell to thrash around. A bit bigger than anticipated but otherwise great.
on 13 December 2012
puppy loves this it keeps her entertained so it does its job what more can anyone say happy puppy gum gun
on 5 November 2014
My dog had this less than a day and bits of latex started to come off.
on 13 June 2013
My destructo dog hasn't been able to destroy this yet, and she adores it. I really recommend this. Very strong tug toy.

Edit: Nearly two years later and it's still going strong. It's still the best tug toy we have and the longest lasting!
on 28 October 2014