Style Name: ChipmunkChange

on 26 August 2013
Well, I did a long write up about 'Chippy', the unstuffed chipmonk which is still going strong - Thought I would get another one for my cairn terrier Pepper, so here we have 'FunnyBunny'.
Yep, just as squeaky, just as irritating and loved just as much.
on 13 May 2013
My dogs play with this toy all the time. They grab an end each and pull each other backwards and forwards. One dog does try to get the squeaker out of the head so I am forever sewing it. There is no stuffing to pull out which is a bonus, lol.
on 17 August 2013
I have to say that my border terrier pups love this toy and compared to others bought it has not been ripped apart in a day yes they have chewed off the label but the toy is still whole.
My dog has always liked ripping a hole in his toys and then puling the stuffing out with his front teeth. I don't mind the mess so much, but I am always concerned about the possibility of him swallowing chunks of the fibres. When the stuffing is gone he is just as happy to play with it. When he was due for some new toys, I tried the unstuffed skunk and rabbit. He was really happy with them and has great fun shaking them, playing tug of war and chasing them when thrown. He still has a nibbling habit and does still try to pull the fur out. Judging by the bald patches on the toys he has succeeded, but it is still better than having lumps of hollow fibre around the room and in his stools.

The squeaky didn't last too long as it got punctured from sharp teeth. I had to manually remove it when he started concentrating his efforts on trying to remove it himself.

5GBP is a little on the high side for a toy, but they do last him about 6 months.
on 20 September 2014
My dog enjoys this toy, its not necessarily a favourite but it something different for her to play with. I like the idea and the texture of the toy, unlike the kong cozie I purchased the fluff stays soft despite being covered in dog saliva. The little string at its neck did break after 5 minutes of use, but I wasn't surprised. Apart from that it has stood up to some vigorous play sessions and hasn't torn. It is however quite expensive for what it is, being unstuffed it shouldn't really cost as much as a stuffed toy. You are really paying for the style more than anything. Otherwise you could easily get some soft material and make a long style toy yourself.

Edit: Leg has torn off partially now, I will repair it but it hasn't taken too much time to damage this toy.
on 14 August 2013
If your dog is like mine and loves to unstuff stuffed toys, this toy is perfect. No mess whatsoever. Recommended
on 11 May 2013
My puppy already has an unstuffed Chipmunk which she adores & now this toy is played with a great deal also. Being unstuffed you know she can't come to any harm They also act as a comforter. Would highly recommend this type of toy. Thank you for the prompt service
on 21 July 2013
These happy pet unstuffed toys are a great idea as they don't contain any stuffing which can end up everywhere! I bought the rabbit one for my mums jack russell, male, yorkie and pom both girls. They love these toys probably because of the squeaker which can either last a few days or weeks depending on how long little teeth can get to them! The toy itself appears strong enough. They are best suited for small or medium dogs really as a large dog would probably destroy one in a day, a better and cheaper option to other unstuffed toys on here that are advertised on tv which in my opinion are over priced, recommended.
on 8 August 2013
arrived a day early and the dog loves it, squeaker still working and its strong enough to survive a good wrestle with the dog for it.
on 2 July 2014
I love it and so did my dogs! When thrown for them it's unlikely to damage anything in the house. Not so with a ball!